We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. View Job from thumbnail

I would like to see my current job immediately via the thumbnail, instead of clicking on the date to see it.

I work in events and as such it would be useful, rather than seeing what group of workers I fall under, to see my currently assigned job.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Copy schedule even when a shift or leisure time is planned for a week

In the previous user interface it was possible to copy schedules to a week although there are already planned leisure times (vaccation, comp time, ...) or planned tasks.

It would be very helpful to allow this again, because now I have to delete all planned shifts, copy the schedule and add the planned shifts again. This workflow is very error-prone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. This is not functional for schools unless it have more opportunities

This is not useful in school! We need hour by hour planning, with free subject choices for each appointment. We also need to make appointments periodical and make them repeated for a period, e.g. August to June

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Time Off - add to calendar as individual Daily entries.

When exporting Schedule into excel for reporting, to easily count numbers of vacation, the simplest formula is to count number of VACATION entries in a row. Since an entry that is more than 1 consecutives days is added as 1 entry, all the following cells are blank. while they should be labeled as vacation as well.

This can be fixed by labeling each day individually or by changing the way the entry is added to the calendar.

Hope that clear enough...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please fix the schedule view so that the month appears at top and name in the cell.

Ever since the view and format were updated I am having more problems with booking dates for the wrong person. I usually schedule in the month view and the name from the left column does not stay in the frame of view so it is easy to get off track and create scheduling errors. Also, the Staffhub header blocks out the month so to confirm you are in the right month you have to navigate to the very top of the page. It would be nice to have the cell function back that so when you click on it it…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Scheduling consultants f around the world. Drag and schedule multiple days, pick project, longitudingal scrolling month view

I need to schedule consultants around the world quickly by dragging across multiple days. Then selecting the consultant and project name. I need to be able to see my consultants on the left and the calendar extending to the right (which you already have set up). The dates must scroll longitudinally. (MS Project kind of does this but is actually pretty awkward for such a basic function.)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. editing copied schedule

As currently set, you cannot add people to group after a schedule is copied from a previous week. Seems like something that should be a given.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The option to print or export via email.

Individual team members having the ability to select weekly or monthly schedule with the option to print or export via email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Rotative Shifts

Please add the option to create rotative shifts, we have part-time workers so without this option, the app is useless

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bring back Print to PDF as cannot always print on iOS

Ability to print to PDF on iPad. This feature has been removed. I cannot save a PDF copy anymore on iOS only export or print via air print

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Customize Shift End times for those with unique scheduling needs

I work in child care, and out times are determined by the current number of children we have (the state regulates children to provider ratios). As such, we can't leave at 3:00, 4:00, etc - our leaves are just considered "outs". I would like a way to customize end times so that I can put a label in there instead of a specific time frame.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hover over a day to know what month you are in.

I would like to hover over a day and see what month I am in instead of scrolling to the top.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Have a toggleable/alternate day's schedule

We sometimes have delayed openings (due to snow storms, etc.) and our day's schedule changes to match the new class times. Right now, I have a secondary schedule PDF uploaded for everyone to follow but it would be nice if you could have some kind of backup schedule that you could turn on/off easily. Changing everyone's shifts for the day manually would work, I guess, but would be a pain.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to see recently added shifts

Have a section to view the 'Shifts' you have added.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A toggle to switch back to the old UI.

A toggle to switch to the old view for viewing the rota. The new view makes adding multipe shifts more difficult as selection of multiple shifts for copying and pasting highlights half the page.

When deleting shifts to re-add a new one, it doesn't allow a simple drop down for our common shifts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Timeblock in weekview

In a weekly overview it would be nice that the services appear in time blocks. Looking at what morning and afternoon is more convenient. Now everything is chronologically one day. Suppose Maandad has 5 services of one hour, Tuesday all-time a service of 1 hour at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Now on Tuesday only at the top and not on the second half of the day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. GO TO option

When you are working on schedules is easy to have the GO TO option to just look for the specific day that you need, instead of looking month by month, the GO TO is really need it!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow admin to input the standard shift length and number of workdays in each month and allow tracking hours over/under that for 24/7 work

My team is working 24/7 but unevenly distributed shifts, so with the necessary rest between the shifts, there are some hours over or under each month than the standard number of hours they should work (that means number of workdays in a month multiplied by 7,5h shift).
    In our current excel sheet, they get calculated automatically from month to month in order for us not to over or under plan their shifts within the year too much. In the export from the monthly schedule, i can see the total hours worked, but would it be possible to see how many…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Global view of team planning

Use StaffHub to share my location in each day with the other managers of the company.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base