We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to schedule a member of staff to a drop down list of Clients and ability to report on visits.

As a managed service provider i want to book staff out to client site visits. Some are recurring some are random. The Scheduler will need to show the client name (clicking on client to see location would be amazing) and the ability to report on number of visits and time spent would be brilliant.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. schedule by activity

Rather than schedule by person, the ability to schedule by shift/activity. For example, I have certain jobs that need done at the same times every day. If I could assign people to those jobs each day, I wouldn't have to go into everyone's shift.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Visualizacao do cabeçalho do calendario

Quando estou visualizando a AGENDA, fazendo alterações,
    e tenho uma equipe muito grande, onde tenho que correr a tela verticalmente, eu perco a visualização dos das,
    Sugestao de deixar fixo os dias da semana, e correr somente o restante da tela

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How can you contact shift workers who are not registered Microsoft users to take a freed shift? Would be a great feature

Our organisation often have to use Casual workers to replace Full Time Staff, it would be great if there was an app where we could just send out a notification to ALL casual workers (shift workers) asking for someone to replace the vacant shift and then have those workers either hit a claim shift button or something similar to take the shift. We would then get a notification at management to say the shift has been claimed. It would be great if it would also be able to work with non Microsoft accounts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add an "undo" or "keep member in group" button when a user is removed from a group

There should be a button that allows us to undo the "Remove from group" action when a user is a pending mode due to having schedules in the group. Ideally the "Remove from group" button would change to "Keep in group" or "Undo remove from group" when the user is pending removal. Having to click Add Member and retype the name is time-consuming when there are quite a few members pending removal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mobile app requests - conflicts in approving?

I appear to have an issue. Cannot figure it out. someone submitted time off request. It came to mobile app and site with no issues.

I approved it via the website, but the request is still pending on mobile app. I tried to approve it on the app but get an error about conflicts. I reset the phone, closed app reopen but its still there.

See screenshot. any ideas?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Create team member profiles

Give me as manager the ability to see my team's schedule? Like I can from the desktop web portal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Custom settings for time blocks

so I can default it to 3 or 4 blocks. It will make the Copy Last Schedule feature more useful

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Status of Leave under Requests Tab

Status of Leave Approval should show the change. Therefore if the atatus of leave goes from Approved to canelled, that should show

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Shift reminder earlier than 1 day before

I know you can have a reminder notification a day out but it would be great is that can be adjusted to have at least have it set to a week out from the assign schedule day. For what we want to try using it for a one day reminder is not going to be enough to replace using excel spreadsheets and getting rid of someone having to manually email and remind people of their shift.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Create a scheduling help article for Mac users

There is confusion about the functionality on a Mac. i.e.:

"Give Mac users a way to select and edit multiple cells
    Macs have no right click! The can select multiple cells,.... but they can not create or edit them..."

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Time off icon duplicated too many times!

In day view, the time-off icon should not be repeated in every cell. (print to PDF look messy if you do)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. when I assign time off for a shift, Staff hub gives option of all day or partial. If I select partial

When I assign time off for a shift, Staff hub gives option of all day or partial. If I select partial, Staff hub seems to spuriously change the shift times instead of just using the original shift times inputted? Very infuriating and creates extra work. Please amend so that the partial times automatically reflect original inputted times.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow automatically updating notes for future copied shifts

When I make a change to the notes "shift 1" which has been copied to a future date, I would like and option that asks weather this should apply to all future "shift 1"s or not.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Monthly view character limit

Are we able to allow more than 3 characters to show on the monthly view? We print our rosters monthly, and we have rosters from 7-12 but this gets cut off to 7-1 as it limits the view to 3 characters only.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hotel Rota specific feature

Do you think is it possible to introduce in the rota every day 3 new Columns where i can insert how many rooms the hotel has booked and also the number of arrivals and departure?

thanks a lot in advance for your assistance

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Subject or Header

A brief 30 characters as header or subject view from mobile and browser interface

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Shortcut to Switch Manage and Overview "view"

I would be nice to have a keyboard shortcut to switch from Manage to Overview. It would be much faster not to have to remove your hands from the keyboard.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Disable or enable Time Off reasons based on relevance to team

We have added 'Training' as a custom Time Off reason. This reason is being used by managers/supervisors to add training days to their teams' schedules, but there wouldn't be the scenario where a team member would request time off for training. Likewise, company policy dictates that team members must call their manager if they are sick, and the manager would then update the schedule with this data. It would be really useful if there was an option to select what Time Off Reasons can be displayed in the app and which options can't so that the team member would see…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Only allow people to be invited from the team page.

Currently, once you add a member on a group schedule, it auto adds that member to the team.

It would be helpful to have a limitation on staff selection for the schedules on specific teams. For instance, I cannot assign someone on a team schedule if she is not added on the team in the first place.

This means that you will need to add the person on the team page first before seeing her as one of the options to roster for that team.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base