We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Documents in managed storage

Rather than having documents stored directly in Staffhub, it should be possible to store them in e.g. SharePoint and have a function to support linking/exposing content. The current implementation runs into a series of issues regarding compliance.
    Optimally, an integration into Teams where files could then be stored in a more managed and controlled way - supporting compliance.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Select groups of shifts/blocks and right click assign the same shift to all selected

Hello,

I would like to be able to mouse over (or even CTRL+Click) and select a group of cells, then be able to right click and, through one entry, schedule the same shift across all the selected fields. I have attached an image for an example.

I would also like to be able to edit in bulk, for example selecting several preexisting shifts, and then being to change them to the same color with one interaction, instead of doing it individually.

Thank you for your time.

-Jim

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. View Job from thumbnail

I would like to see my current job immediately via the thumbnail, instead of clicking on the date to see it.

I work in events and as such it would be useful, rather than seeing what group of workers I fall under, to see my currently assigned job.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Time Off - add to calendar as individual Daily entries.

When exporting Schedule into excel for reporting, to easily count numbers of vacation, the simplest formula is to count number of VACATION entries in a row. Since an entry that is more than 1 consecutives days is added as 1 entry, all the following cells are blank. while they should be labeled as vacation as well.

This can be fixed by labeling each day individually or by changing the way the entry is added to the calendar.

Hope that clear enough...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. editing copied schedule

As currently set, you cannot add people to group after a schedule is copied from a previous week. Seems like something that should be a given.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Archive Retrievel

In the mobile app there is an option to archive a conversation, but you can't retrieve said conversation, it would be great to retrieve the conversation if the archive button was accidentally pressed

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Communications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Repeating and reusable To Do lists

I.e. clean shelves every Monday which people can tick off on the app. Different to activities because we need to see who does what tasks, so credit can then be given or improvements made if necessary. Also if workers are not particularly busy they can do tasks set for the following shift by selecting that shift.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Multiple shift swap/offer option

Provide the option to select multiple shifts in one go instead of having to request each shift individually for your colleague to accept/decline and then for your manager to approve. Changing a week schedule is very repetitive to all the parts involved. Thanks

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Activity Duration

Hi Team,

My work place runs on 2 ten minute breaks and one 30 minute break. Unfortunately Activity scheduling per shift only allows 15 + mins in 15 minute intervals. Is this something the team is looking at changing in the future?

At present I have to roster their breaks as a note so the app doesn't tell the team they have a 15 minute break.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Option to hide the cumulative hours in schedule

It would be nice to be able to hide or show the cumulative hours an employee has for each week. Currently, it shows under their name in the schedule view. Sometimes employees can get upset if they feel that others have more hours than them, so it would be nice to be able to hide that.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Digital Identity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Update Overview - View employee names

On the overview section, rather than just saying 2 members, it would be useful to roll over and get the names of the members?

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow hyperlinks to be included into notes section of shift

If you could add hyperlinks to the notes section on a shift, it would allow you to add more information for team members

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add feature to auto-copy schedule from previous week

Would like to have schedules auto-copy forward to the next week. Our schedule is rather static and needing to open the app each week to copy forward the schedule is inconvenient.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Video Conferencing

Have the ability to meet with your team via video conferencing. Mobile and or Desktop compatibility.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Communications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base