We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pivot the view to have days in rows

Pivoting the days to rows and names of team members/groups to columns would help to see more information about the shifts when managing over multiple days.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding a work order/document to a shift

I would like to add a specific foto/document/work order to a shift.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Automatisierte überprüfung Arbeitsgesetz (Automated check of working laws)

Ich wünsche mir eine automatisierte Meldung wenn Arbeitsgesetz verletzt wird, damit ich als Admin nicht manuell nachprüfen/nachrechnen muss. Beispiel Schweizer Gesetzgebung: 11h Nachtruhe, 45h maximal pro Woche.
    https://www.seco.admin.ch/seco/de/home/Arbeit/Arbeitsbedingungen/Arbeitnehmerschutz/Arbeits-und-Ruhezeiten.html

(Translation: I would like an automated message if working law is violated, so I do not have to manually verify / recalculate as an admin. Example of Swiss legislation: 11h night rest, 45h maximum per week.
    https://www.seco.admin.ch/seco/en/home/Working/working_workers/employment/working-and-running.html)

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. iPad optimisation

App should also be optimized for iPads/tablets.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Reports for expenses attached to job

Show hours or expenses by user, job or total.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Extensibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make Schedule friendly to managers with 20+ people

The schedule by day or week its not friendly with managers who handle 20+ persons. A manager will not be able to see if it has cover all 24 hours of the Day. My idea is that a schedule can be separated by Hour/half Hour and fill with colors of each group, each bar will represent a person, so 2 bars from 11pm to 7am will represent two workers from that Group. This way the manager can fill all the 24 hour shift with the different groups.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Show remaining time off or annual leave days/hours for each team member

I'd like if it the number of annual leave days/hours a worker has left is calculated and shown on the schedule

226 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

53 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sort shifts by time for multiple shifts in a day

I'd like it if when you put in more than one shift on a day, it will populate the shifts in time order.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show all shifts across groups for a member in each group the member is in

I'd like for a team member to be shown in more than one group, with all the shifts automatically populating in all groups when a shift in one group is put into the schedule for that person.

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Time clocking integration

I'd like a staff member to be able to input their time worked into a project, by connecting into a time tracking tool. For example, integration with project service module of CRM or what will be Dynamics 365.

103 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Extensibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Sandra responded

Hi there,
    We’d like to share that time clocking on StaffHub is now available for all teams! Although we do not yet have integration with other systems, we do support export of time clocks into Excel.

If you are interested, you may use these articles to get started. If you run into any issues, open a help ticket within the StaffHub app (web, iOS, or Android) and we’ll assist you there.

Time Clock Support Articles:
    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Turn-on-Time-Clock-for-your-team-in-StaffHub-aa15ea4c-27cf-4e4e-a221-2b6bc54c6fbe?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US
    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/View-Time-Clock-data-for-your-team-in-StaffHub-77a1bb32-5bbf-428e-99d9-ed65f504cd64
    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Clock-in-and-out-using-StaffHub-bec35b94-1c27-449e-b380-ea8c46600626?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

As always, we’d love to hear your feedback!

Cheers,
    The StaffHub Team

11. Automatic schedule builder

I would like to have a schedule automatically created for me based on team member availability. A schedule builder would be a nice feature. The schedule would build based on a members availability and skillset. The schedule would be designed to fill shifts within the groups of your team.

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Edit invidual hours for a shift on a certain day without being considered as a new shift type.

My team works on a shift pattern where the "Friday" is 15 minutes shorter than every other day. Currently, StaffHub identifies this as a new shift type (rather than being the same shift as the rest of the week, just shorter) which makes looking at the Overview a bit confusing.
    I would like to be able to modify a particular day's hours whilst still considering the staff member to be working the same shift the entire week.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. View request history for audit purposes

I would like to be able to view a history of "approved" or "denied" holiday requests for audit purposes. I would like to have somewhere where I can view any of the requests my team have made for holiday even if I have denied them. This is so I can count up total days of holiday taken, or see if somebody has previously been denied leave on a certain date or series of dates.

71 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Everyone,
    Thanks for all of your comments on this idea. We’re excited to say that we’re starting to work on surfacing more request functionality on the web application, starting with the ability to view in progress and done requests, and act on requests.
    We will let you know as soon as it goes live!
    Thanks,
    StaffHub Team

14. O365 additional group functionality - files, chat & calendar

I'd like to be able to use the chat and view the StaffHub calendar in an Office365 group.

558 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

57 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

While we don’t have a connector to O365 Calendar yet, we have added support in Microsoft Flow that will allow you to add your new shifts to your Office 365, Outlook.com or Google calendars. You can find templates for these flows here: flow.microsoft.com/search/?q=staffhub

Please note that these flows currently only work for team managers, but we’ll soon update them to work for team members as well

- Aby (StaffHub team)

15. Allow a quota of users that do not have an Office 365 license

In retail, there are minimal chances that each person of the staff is assigned an Office 365 license. Most times these people do not use a computer or do not require email. Also think of temporary staff...
    Therefore, you should allow a certain percentage of users to use their Own Device and own phone number/email.
    Otherwise StaffHub is not going to work with small/medium business.

85 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Digital Identity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 297 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability for tenant admins to search / monitor messages sent via StaffHub app

I'd like the ability for Tenant Admins or other eDiscovery roles to be able to search / monitor messages sent via the StaffHub app either via the Security & Compliance Center or some other mechanism for compliance / HR purposes.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. have all-day shifts or ones which can go across multiple days for on-call/support

Our helpdesk agents are scheduled to work the same shifts for a week at a time. To initially set this up you have to create the shift and then select and apply the shift for each day of the week. It would be useful if for example when you create an initial shift on a Monday you could set that shift to be the same for the following 4 or 6 days. This would allow a weeks worth of scheduling for an agent to be done by adding only 1 shift

We have some people who will be rostered to…

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base