General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow me to export my shifts into my calendar

Give me an iCalendar link or another way, ideally in-app, to integrate my shifts into my calendar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
      While we don’t have iCal support yet, we have added support in Microsoft Flow that will allow you to add your new shifts to your Office 365, Outlook.com or Google calendars. You can find templates for these flows here: flow.microsoft.com/search/?q=staffhub
      Please note that these flows currently only work for team managers, but we’ll soon update them to work for team members as well
      - Aby (StaffHub team)

• Change notification times

Give the employee a choice to change the time of the push notifications on a phone to show which shift you are on to show the night before the shift rather than the day.

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Communications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • In order to speed up data input, is there a way to copy whole shift weeks?

Original text: Para acelerar la introducción de datos no cabria la posibilidad de copiar semanas completas de turno de trabajo?

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hola,

Tenemos un botón llamado “Copiar la última programación” encima de la matriz usada para programar turnos. Este botón le permitirá copiar enteramente la programación pasada y ahorrar tiempo en la captura de datos.

StaffHub

• The Swap Shift feature

The Swap Shift feature is not allowing a swap with employees who are off, it only offers employees that are on the schedule at the sametime

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Receive app notifications from all teams and not just the one currently selected.

I only receive notifications for the team currently selected and not for all teams that I am a part of. Can you please change the app to show notifications for all team?

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Communications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Import from excel

Right now we are managing our telework/flex work schedules with an Excel spreadsheet but this looks infinitely better. It would be helpful if there was an import from excel button as well to import schedules and groups.

81 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Extensibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We have shipped an Excel Import feature that will allow you to import members and shifts into an existing team while following a specified format. This feature is currently in private preview. If you’d like to participate, please contact us at staffhubinfo@microsoft.com and we’ll be happy to get you set up.

- Aby (StaffHub team)

• Allow to assign Dispatches or Tasks along with Shifts

Instead of (or along with) "Shifts", have the ability to assign "Dispatches" or "Tasks" to workers. "Dispatches" and/or "Tasks" could live only for a day, a period of time, "x" number of workers needed, or reoccurring.

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting StafffHub with your suggestion. We are pleased to inform you that both your ideas have been created into features.

You can now assign activities to shifts (on web), and use this to assign dispatches within shifts. More information can be found here- https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Schedule-daily-activities-on-Microsoft-StaffHub-0ddad02f-c6cf-42af-9a87-52ea4ff935ce?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

You can also create tasks (on mobile), which can be tracked as well. More information can be found here- https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Manage-To-Do-lists-for-your-teams-on-Microsoft-StaffHub-c56fdc64-b001-4cf7-af58-c2468b38743a

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or ideas.

Thank you,
                  StaffHub

• bulk import functionality to create users

We have office with more tan 200 users to enroll at StaffHub, all the users are in Office 365m so we can extract a list.
                  It could be useful if we can import that list into staffhub to create the users, instead of creating them again one by one.

4 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Extensibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

We now offer two ways to import employees in bulk into StaffHub teams. The first is via APIs where you can create teams and assign members. The second is an excel import feature where you can add members and shifts to existing teams. Both features are in private preview. If you’d like to participate, please email us at staffhubinfo@microsoft.com and we’ll be happy to get you enrolled.

- Aby (StaffHub team)

• 1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

When you hover over a shift, you’ll see a little arrow dropdown show up on the right side of the shift. Click that, then click on More → Add Shift. That’ll let you add a second shift to the same day. Hope that helps.

Aby (StaffHub team)
                    • Add current month to top of calendar instead of "date range (published)"

When I scroll through the schedule I have no idea what month I am looking at. All I can see is date range that is published not what month is currently displayed

27 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello everyone,

We now have added the month information in the header next to the dates. Please let us know if this does or doesn’t solve your request. We are also re-thinking the hierarchy, but added this as a quick fix.

Thanks for your suggestion,
                        StaffHub Team

• Schedule tasks within a shift

Be able to add a task (schedule for a specific time or mark as "whole day task") that occurs within a shift.

Example 1:
                        An employee has a standard 08:00 to 17:00 shift and within that shift they need to dedicate time to replying to support tickets via email. The shift admin can then allocate 14:00 to 15:00 for support ticket replies. Ideally, the shift admin can make sure these scheduled tasks don't overlap across employees.

Example 2:
                        Daily checks to be attended throughout the day can be marked off as completed.

29 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback.
                          Team managers can now create detailed daily schedules for employees on the web and easily add specific details to shifts. Microsoft StaffHub has introduced a new Day view experience, along with the Activities feature to allow users to interact with shift details within the day view.

For more details about the Activities feature, please visit: https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/Schedule-daily-activities-on-Microsoft-StaffHub-0ddad02f-c6cf-42af-9a87-52ea4ff935ce

There’s also a “To-do list” feature that you should now be able to see on your mobile devices (My Shifts page), which allows the team to create and track statuses of tasks at work.

For more details about the To-do feature, please visit: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Manage-To-Do-lists-for-your-teams-on-Microsoft-StaffHub-c56fdc64-b001-4cf7-af58-c2468b38743a

If you have any feedback suggestions, please feel free to contact us again.
                          Thanks,
                          Microsoft StaffHub

• 1 vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Foundational  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

StaffHub is available to all EDU licenses. However, a tenant can choose to turn off StaffHub for their organization. Please reference this article for steps on how to enable StaffHub for your tenant.: https://support.office.com/en-US/article/Set-up-Microsoft-StaffHub-9fb39829-2188-430a-a6eb-2e4926ea5430

If you’re having any problems, also please feel free to open a support ticket with us through https://staffhub.helpshift.com/a/microsoft-staffhub/ and click on Contact Us

• Activities- Allow shifts to be broken down into time intervals

Its good to click on a day on "My shifts" and see work break down for that day because sometimes there are few works for one day. For example 8-10 , 10:30 - 12:30 ...

14 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,
                              Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback. Team managers can now create detailed daily schedules for employees on the web and easily add specific details to shifts. Microsoft StaffHub has introduced a new Day view experience, along with the Activities feature to allow users to interact with shift details within the day view. The details can be related to assignments, dispatch information or even scheduled breaks at specified times. This allows managers to take into account which employee is where, doing what and manage the team schedule in an easier manner.

For example, Allie Bellew is assigned a shift from 9am-5pm. During that shift, she’s supposed to be at the reception desk from 9am-11am, take a lunch break at 11am-12pm, answer phone calls from 12pm-3pm and be the second company location from 3pm-5pm. All these details can now be added to activities within the shift in day…

• Connector to Microsoft Flow

A connector to Microsoft Flow for shift information and shift requests would be great! That way it can be linked to all of the products - Office 365, Outlook, Google, Dynamics 365!

80 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Extensibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

We’re happy to announce that we’ve released a StaffHub connector for Flow. We’ve also created a couple of templates for you to use. Please try them out and let us know what you think. We have several improvements planned for the connector that’ll make it easier for you to create your own flows, so keep an eye out for that.

https://flow.microsoft.com/connectors/shared_staffhub/microsoft-staffhub/

Aby (StaffHub team)

• API access to assign shifts & complete other actions

It would be great to have the possibility of accessing an API. We're typically planning ahead several months using our own algorithm of assigning shifts. It would be great to be able to just have this algorithm prepopulate shifts many months into the future and then let people still swap shifts aso.

80 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Extensibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Allow swapping days off between employees. Swaps only allow you to switch when both are scheduled.

Swapping shifts to allow for staff to switch days off as well as shifts that they are scheduled for.

3 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,
                                    We wanted to inform you that we’ve just released this feature! Employees can now swap their time off shifts with other time off shifts or regular shifts. Thank you for your suggestion! If you have further suggestions, please let us know.
                                    Thanks,
                                    StaffHub Support

• Delete Teams

Add ability to delete teams.

51 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for supporting StaffHub! You can now delete a team if you’re an admin of the team – hit the “Team” button on the top right, click on “Settings” and scroll to the bottom. You’ll see the option to “Delete Team” there; please bear in mind there is no way to “undelete” a team. Also, any O365 group that was created as a result of this StaffHub team will also be deleted (though it may take some time).

Your feedback is always welcome!

Cheers,
                                      The StaffHub Team

• Deleting approved leave should notify the team member

Currently, if leave is approved, the manager is able to delete this in the Web UI (without a additional notification). The team member still sees the approved task in the App. There should be at least a notification within the App that the approval has been retracted by the manager.

10 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion!
                                        We’ve released this feature on our mobile application. Any changes to an employee schedules (including deleted approved leave) are tracked in the “Notification Feed” that can be accessed by tapping on the bell icon on the upper right corner. Please let us know if you have any questions.
                                        Thanks,
                                        StaffHub Support

• Allow data consumption from another platform or APIs

I'd like to be able to consume StaffHub data from an API or PowerBI Content Pack or Odata Feed, for example.

32 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Extensibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,
                                          I’m happy to announce that we now have APIs for StaffHub available in private preview. Please watch video of our Ignite session for more details: youtube.com/watch?v=yOA5Ld2wRZA.

Please email us at staffhubinfo@microsoft.com if you’d like to participate in the private preview.

- Aby (StaffHub team)

• Export schedule information and data into Excel

I would like the ability to extract the data into Excel format.

75 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base