We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Do Not Disturb

I'd like to mute all notifications btwn 11pm- 8am , like I do with my phone .
We're a food & beverage not stock brokers dealing on east coast time .

23 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chad Hunter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Under review  ·  Project Sonoma Support responded  · 

Hi,
Thanks for your suggestion! We’ve released a similar version of this feature on our Android app that allows you to turn off notifications while you are working or while you are not working. This is a work in progress, so please feel free to let us know any suggestions and improvements.
Thank you,
StaffHub Support

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The iOS app needs to have the "Do Not Disturb" options same as Android. I have one coworker who doesn't want to get notifications outside of work hours (which is a reasonable expectation, IMNSHO), so he turned off notifications for the app and never gets any notifications. Since he's on the iOS app, it's all or none--either he gets notifications around the clock or not at all.

• Raphael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we get the android feature for "when at work/when not at work" for IPhone? Half of my staff has it enabled and half keeps getting notifications when off.

• AdminMatt Burdick (Admin, Microsoft) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good idea, Chad! As a short-term workaround, you can mute a conversation either temporarily or permanently. When you're in the conversation, tap on the settings gear and choose Mute. You can mute for 1 hour, 8 hours, 24 hours, or permanently.

Do Not Disturb hours is still a great idea since it'll auto-mute and unmute so you can sleep. :-) Thanks for the suggestion.

Feedback and Knowledge Base