I suggest you ...

Integrate StaffHub with another calendar

Have the ability to have a Shift Calendar URL that you can use with a different calendar (for example, O365, Outlook or Google Calendar)

402 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Project Sonoma SupportProject Sonoma Support shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Working on it  ·  StaffHub SupportAdminStaffHub Support (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

Thank you everyone for your comments on this feature. The team is actively evaluating solutions right now and we hope to have an update for you soon

- Aby (StaffHub team)

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would really help our resourcing for our multi-office organisation. Having a way to see everyone's resources in a calendar is really important. Currently our system 'works', but Staffhub and calendar would integrate a currently disaggregated system of reports.

We would like to use a SharePoint App to view a week/month in a SharePoint 365 webpart

• @DavidMcKnight@DavidMcKnight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On my phone and in my desktop Outlook, I have views of multiple calendars. This should be one more that I can make visible or not based on what I'm doing at any given time.

Unless you guys can add Outlook Celendar sync/extensibility or integration we unable stop people from referring back to using Outlook Cakendar rather than continuing to use StaffHub. PLEASE add this functionality otherwise the program is great!

I suggest to have a connection to the Office 365 calendar, which makes the planning easier and clearer

At the very least I would like to get an email when I put in for time off/changes - then I would remember to put it into my Outlook calendar.

Our Team of 10 who were piloting staffhub( for the past 3 months) for a potential implementation for a global team of 190 + members opted out from using Staffhub today as there's no feature for us to sync the schedules to other calendars.

We understand the whole intent of Staffhub, as we are not seeing any progress towards this feature we assumed there wouldn't be any further updates to this idea and moved on.

• GaryGary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely needed. All employees use the Outlook calendar. A much simpler approach.

Only his would make the app usefull, otherwise it will work just like a pdf; showing shifts.

We are a Little League, and it would be amazing if we could load our game schedule into this and allow the umpires to choose or be assigned to games

• TuffersTuffers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integration with Dynamics 365 Field Service calendar (Bookable Resource Availability/Rostering) would be a real winner here

In general the product needs to improve the way in integrates with other Office 365 products such as links into either a Group site or a nominated SharePoint site, but showing the shifts in Outlook would be a good first step.

• Alan BlairAlan Blair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be fantastic. We manage a 24/7 support service and we'd love to be able to have a "group" sync onto the calendar attached to the shared mailbox for that team.

• ManuelManuel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Only if this feature will be implemented, the tool will become usable for me.

It will bi nice to have a one synced calendar with team members in order to see who is doing in a day

• JPazJPaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

La integracion del caledario en Outlook e la web es necesario para las aplicaciones de Microsoft (AX SL NAV)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base