I suggest you ...

Integrate StaffHub with another calendar

Have the ability to have a Shift Calendar URL that you can use with a different calendar (for example, O365, Outlook or Google Calendar)

358 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Project Sonoma SupportAdminProject Sonoma Support (Admin, Microsoft) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GaryGary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely needed. All employees use the Outlook calendar. A much simpler approach.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Only his would make the app usefull, otherwise it will work just like a pdf; showing shifts.

We are a Little League, and it would be amazing if we could load our game schedule into this and allow the umpires to choose or be assigned to games

• TuffersTuffers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integration with Dynamics 365 Field Service calendar (Bookable Resource Availability/Rostering) would be a real winner here

In general the product needs to improve the way in integrates with other Office 365 products such as links into either a Group site or a nominated SharePoint site, but showing the shifts in Outlook would be a good first step.

• Alan BlairAlan Blair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be fantastic. We manage a 24/7 support service and we'd love to be able to have a "group" sync onto the calendar attached to the shared mailbox for that team.

• ManuelManuel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Only if this feature will be implemented, the tool will become usable for me.

It will bi nice to have a one synced calendar with team members in order to see who is doing in a day

• JPazJPaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

La integracion del caledario en Outlook e la web es necesario para las aplicaciones de Microsoft (AX SL NAV)

• luisrluisr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually, the calendar should appear in the "GROUPS" calendar for the group!

• Attila NacsaAttila Nacsa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If can integrate StaffHub shifts with calendars have possibilities to set up automatic emails. E.g. Somebody doing Helpdesk or going to holiday the set up email/emails send automatically to the recipients. This is only one of the infinity option how can be use if the integration done.

It could be great, when a planning is published on StaffHub that all the informations will be pushed to outlook

• MartinMartin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If the tool automatically updated ours staffs calenders then it would be much more useful. Today I can only use Staffhub for the 1st line team. I need bookings in the tool to go directly to all the staffs calenders for booking of projects etc. If this gets implemented it would defintely be the tool for us (We are using Office 365)

• Tim LeitzkeTim Leitzke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is good to see I am not the only one who prefers the Outlook/Exchange calendar view over the current.

It would be nice if Staffhub could be integrated with my Outlook Calendar. For example, if I put in my time for vacation, my Outlook calendar should reflect my vacation days on my Calendar. My pre-saved Out-of-office message would be set in place automatically on my Vacation days.

When a holiday is added, would be ideal if there was an option to add to Outlook Calendar or Calender's

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base