We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Add team name in notifications

I'm part of multiple teams. I received notifications from them but when I follow the notification I'm not always redirect to the correct team. I'd like to see the team name in notifications.

11 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Stéphane Baudet shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • David Lee-Olmstead commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you are in multiple teams:
    Notifications show correctly in the IOS OS-level notifications, but when you tap the notification in the mobile client, StaffHub takes you to the team that was last in-focus in the client, regardless of the team the message originated in. That may mean that you won't actually be able to view the notification in the client unless you go Menu>switch teams to arrive in the UI. This necessary switch is not hinted in the UI, and should be.
    Notifications should:
    1. Include the name of the team they came from, and
    2. Tapping the notification should cause StaffHub to context switch to that team when the app is called to the foreground.
    3. When switching teams by "Menu>Switch Teams" the red-circle-with-a-number notification should appear in the pick list next to teams that have pending, un-viewed notifications.

Feedback and Knowledge Base