We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Build StaffHub Windows 10 App

It would be great to have this app on the Windows 10 platform

317 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Microsoft Insider shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

48 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Heiko Bialozyt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use this to organise dates and tasks from office for our outside technican. At office we are using office 365 apps. why is staffhub not integrated inside of teams. it uses same accounts and data like chat from there. where is the problem?

• Andrew O commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An older team member that does not have a smart phone cannot do anything in StaffHub to track their hours. Surely a desktop app cannot be that hard?!?

• Neil Mc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a Nokia Lumia Windows phone. Is it possible to install this app on my phone? I cant see it in the Microsoft store?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Du to the fact, that the our supervisor spending more time on the desktop, than on a android or apple phone, it would be verry help full and more comfortable to a StuffHub app on the Desktop or as alternate out of their supervisor account on the desktop.

No Windows app for Windows Devices such as their phone and tablets on a Windows product. I guess I'll buy a Mac Book since Windows does not even support its own software now a days.

• SMR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have user with Windows phones (Verizon ICON) running Windows 10. Any chance an app will be made for those phones?

• Dave Ross commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am sticking with my Lumia 950 but very frustrating when cannot use the Staffhub app for work. Does not do the Windows 10 mobile platform any favours at all.

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is indeed very hard to fight for Windows phones when there are no Apps, even those that would be primary for Windows 10 mobile users.

It would be very nice that StaffHUB has a client version. Because the new StaffHub site is very slow.

• Sreenath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please try to release Staffhub application Microsoft Windows Phone.It will be helpful for all the Windows Phone Users.

• Ulf Östby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its very hard to fight for Windows phones when there is no Apps to use , I have a Windows Computer, Windows Surface 4 and Windows 10 phone and i dont want to buy Iphone or Adroid.

why cant it be easy….

• Erick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A Windows 10 app is badly needed. The form factor of mobile devices does not lend itself to efficiently managing schedules and people. It's great for team members, but really, really unfriendly for managers. Also, the full functionality of the app is needed for team member who don't have iOS or Android devices, such as those who use Surfaces or - wait for it - Windows 10 Mobile. We have clients for whom Staffhub would be a good fit except for the lack of support for Windows 10.

• Erik Balcome commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft:
    Please help. My work team is starting to love StaffHub. I am a manager that uses W10 mobile. I can't correspond with my work force because there is no option to receive notifications, chat or approve team requests on either my device, or the web portal. I am effectively tool-less with a self promoted tool.
    Please help.

• Chester commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Particularly perplexing since the website does not have all the features of the mobile version - chat, requesting time off. Kind of ridiculous that I had to install StaffHub on the Visual Studio Android Emulator to get that functionality.

• Bamu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you giving up on Windows 10? StaffHub website is horrible on touch screen, an UWP is the solution...

• Ana Leamaro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What's wrong Microsoft? You don't have an app to your own mobile platform! Are you giving up on Mobile? :(

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base