We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

See multiple teams schedules under one account

The ability to see different teams and schedules on the same account at the same time.

195 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

lynnvo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Edward commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A management portal where the scheduler/manager can manage multiple teams from a central location concurrently

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to get this completed as it's a critical function that needs to be incorporated....

• Munjal Thakkar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Todd - We need more votes! This is a critical requirement to push this product, especially for consultants and MSPs

• Jesper Zachrisson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And a User should be possible to add to multiple teams. Approved vacations should show up in all teams where the user is a member.

Excellent features as to have an overall total counts of shifts/staff. Also it must be on Tree view list and collapsible

Have the ability to see all team schedules while creating any other teams schedule. Some team members can work on multiple teams... front of house, back of house, brew house, bar tender, server. These are all different teams and it allows me to assign a shift to assign a shift to a team member that overlaps with another team.

• Jo Collier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have option to see staff schedules for particular teams over the day/week on the app.

• Todd Stinnett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To use the GPS clock in / clock out function each site has to be a team. Managers need to be able to see all teams (sites) at one time in to schedule team members across sites.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we are company that manages hotels and we have a situation where we have dual general manager for couple hotels or even more. Also we have a bench general manager that actually fill in for the position until we hire a permanent general manager position. this feature is crucial that one Team Admin should see multiple teams under one account.

• Raphael Ineichen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are a company with about 150 people. We have people working for different clients. It would be good if we only need to capture the customers once, but can tell when they are tracking which customers they work with.
    If we then have an overview, that if an employee has vacations, that you do not have to capture this in all customers but cross-customer is evident.

• James Shride commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also submitted a request for a "Collapsed View" on the weekly. One that would hide any team member who was not scheduled for that week. Just a tool to visually reduce clutter.

It would be great if we can view multiple teams in the same screen, so that senior management can view all the teams is one screen. It is time consuming to keep switching between teams.

• Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm just getting started with StaffHub. I'm considering moving over from WhenIWork since all of my employees have Office 365 accounts. But we're a regional chain of pharmacies and often share employees. I'd like to be able to "pull" one employee from one "team" to another and to see a consolidated view of who is at which of my six locations at any given time. Until StaffHub solves that problem I'm stuck with WIW.

When managing multiple teams, be able to see the schedule of all teams in one go to provide a full operational overview

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base