I suggest you ...

O365 additional group functionality - files, chat & calendar

I'd like to be able to use the chat and view the StaffHub calendar in an Office365 group.

470 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SandraAdminSandra (Admin, Microsoft) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

47 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Start with Exchange Calendars. the Individual users calendar should show shifts and activities. The Group calendar should show everyone.

Teams should connect with Exchange Groups. Same file space, same users, and calendar. Connect tasks also.

• KevKev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi any updates on this?

I am interested in linking Staff hub with Outlook calendars

• FrederiqueFrederique commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be really interesting to have the possibility to link iPhone calendar with StaffHub - customer appointments are maintained in iPhone calendars.

• LeonLeon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integration with Outlook to auto set Out of Office replies on Leave events eg. Sick, Maternity, Carers, Holidays etc

This would really help our resourcing for our multi-office organisation. Having a way to see everyone's resources in a calendar is really important. Currently our system 'works', but Staffhub and calendar would integrate a currently disaggregated system of reports.

We would like to use a SharePoint App to view a week/month in a SharePoint 365 webpart

• @DavidMcKnight@DavidMcKnight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On my phone and in my desktop Outlook, I have views of multiple calendars. This should be one more that I can make visible or not based on what I'm doing at any given time.

Unless you guys can add Outlook Celendar sync/extensibility or integration we unable stop people from referring back to using Outlook Cakendar rather than continuing to use StaffHub. PLEASE add this functionality otherwise the program is great!

I suggest to have a connection to the Office 365 calendar, which makes the planning easier and clearer

At the very least I would like to get an email when I put in for time off/changes - then I would remember to put it into my Outlook calendar.

Our Team of 10 who were piloting staffhub( for the past 3 months) for a potential implementation for a global team of 190 + members opted out from using Staffhub today as there's no feature for us to sync the schedules to other calendars.

We understand the whole intent of Staffhub, as we are not seeing any progress towards this feature we assumed there wouldn't be any further updates to this idea and moved on.

• GaryGary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely needed. All employees use the Outlook calendar. A much simpler approach.

Only his would make the app usefull, otherwise it will work just like a pdf; showing shifts.

We are a Little League, and it would be amazing if we could load our game schedule into this and allow the umpires to choose or be assigned to games

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base