We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

O365 additional group functionality - files, chat & calendar

I'd like to be able to use the chat and view the StaffHub calendar in an Office365 group.

558 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sandra shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

While we don’t have a connector to O365 Calendar yet, we have added support in Microsoft Flow that will allow you to add your new shifts to your Office 365, Outlook.com or Google calendars. You can find templates for these flows here: flow.microsoft.com/search/?q=staffhub

Please note that these flows currently only work for team managers, but we’ll soon update them to work for team members as well

- Aby (StaffHub team)

57 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integration/synchronization with Outlook Calendar (O365 Business) is something I would have expected to see with StaffHub. The Flow connector only works with Shift requests, but not Time Off. That seems odd and rather short sighted. Hope this gets updated soon. Unless I'm missing something, the only way our users can keep StaffHub and their Outlook calendars in "sync" is by working in both apps (duplicated effort).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still working on this a year later? I cant believe there is now a connector trigger for when a request off is approved/declined? Come on!

Any news on this suggestion? I'm waiting for staffhub to improve its features; until then our company is not ready to implement services that are "half-cooked" for our daily scheduling.

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear,

A year ago, an admin posted there would be an integration with te calender on smartphones...
    Is this already done?

Admin
    StaffHub Support (Admin, Microsoft) commented · June 27, 2017 11:14

Hello, we are working on a preview version of calendar integration and are hoping to have something we can show in a couple of weeks. Please stay tuned

It would be grand to have the ability to import existing calendars or overlay others (e.g. existing ical feeds or Office 365 calendars)

Start with Exchange Calendars. the Individual users calendar should show shifts and activities. The Group calendar should show everyone.

Teams should connect with Exchange Groups. Same file space, same users, and calendar. Connect tasks also.

• Kev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi any updates on this?

I am interested in linking Staff hub with Outlook calendars

• Frederique commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be really interesting to have the possibility to link iPhone calendar with StaffHub - customer appointments are maintained in iPhone calendars.

• Leon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integration with Outlook to auto set Out of Office replies on Leave events eg. Sick, Maternity, Carers, Holidays etc

This would really help our resourcing for our multi-office organisation. Having a way to see everyone's resources in a calendar is really important. Currently our system 'works', but Staffhub and calendar would integrate a currently disaggregated system of reports.

We would like to use a SharePoint App to view a week/month in a SharePoint 365 webpart

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base