We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

View request history for audit purposes

I would like to be able to view a history of "approved" or "denied" holiday requests for audit purposes. I would like to have somewhere where I can view any of the requests my team have made for holiday even if I have denied them. This is so I can count up total days of holiday taken, or see if somebody has previously been denied leave on a certain date or series of dates.

68 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Daniel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Working on it  ·  AdminStaffHub Support (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

Hi Everyone,
    Thanks for all of your comments on this idea. We’re excited to say that we’re starting to work on surfacing more request functionality on the web application, starting with the ability to view in progress and done requests, and act on requests.
    We will let you know as soon as it goes live!
    Thanks,
    StaffHub Team

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ryan Tjan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will this view allow admins to see who and how many people have requested a certain day off?

• Brenda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be awesome! I keep an excel file of all requests by month as not all of our staff want to use their phones and we cannot force them to. We allow them to submit vacation requests via email, request form(hard copy) or via staffhub. If you do this I would need to be able to log requests.

• Fabian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, would actually be great of this could be implemented. Not just a history for leave requests but also for requests to swap shifts with other employees.

• luisr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should be able to print a quick confirmation that shows:
        a) the request, and
        b) the approval.
        This could be submitted/tied into the payroll or timesheet

• luisr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For compliance with Employment standards, it's necessary to show that an employee asked for the day off. We should be able to PRINT (or export to an email or PDF) the history of the Request & Approval, so it can be archived with payroll/HR records

• Giuseppe Faro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Request Time off through the website and summary of the day has been taken ( organise per group )and the remaining days by the end of business year

• Christoph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have a counter somewhere were I can check how many holidays each staff member already has in a certain time perid (e.g. one year), same for other types of OFF time

• Leah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could we get a history tab to have record of day off/vacation requests.

Feedback and Knowledge Base