We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Show all shifts across groups for a member in each group the member is in

I'd like for a team member to be shown in more than one group, with all the shifts automatically populating in all groups when a shift in one group is put into the schedule for that person.

41 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Julie McEwan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Groeteke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to add the same person to separate groups and have the employees schedule mirror each other in the groups.

• Brenda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have made multiple groups for each team in order to address this then I group and ungroup depending on what I want. Task coverage or individual assignment reporting.

• June Bamlett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We desperately need this feature. We have some staff who work in more than one group in the same team. On the schedule, we want to be able to note on the shift of the group they aren't working in that day where they are working so that the shift scheduler has a clear view of where they are working and when. I've tried creating a custom time-off reason, but Staffhub won't allow the entry of time off and working hours for the same team member in the same team. I've also tried creating a shift with a custom label in one group to indicate where they are when they are not working in one of the groups they belong to, but, as there is no facility to create a zero hours shift, the hours in that shift are, obviously, added to the working hours for the period. This info is used for payroll purposes so it's critical that the total hours worked is correct.

• Kathryn Lovett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like this as well. We have groups of workers that perform additional duties, and so it would be nice to display their schedules together without giving them duplicate shifts, as is the case right now. As is, they get duplicate notifications on their phone because we've had to duplicate their shifts in order to group them in this way.

• Francisco Ferrinho commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a good idea, but it's also good to have the ability to have the same person in different groups and not have the shifts populate all groups automatically. In our case for example we have a separate group for the workers doing hotline service, and would be good not to have the regular shift transport to this group, since it's just doubled information in this case.
    The best thing would be if by default shifts populate all groups but we have some checkbox or something that allows us to choose on the group if it populates from other groups or if it's isolated.

Feedback and Knowledge Base