We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Show remaining time off or annual leave days/hours for each team member

I'd like if it the number of annual leave days/hours a worker has left is calculated and shown on the schedule

226 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

53 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Enrique G. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also add the possibility of downloading the data for all employees in xlsx for further analisis and distribution among the managers. Thanks for considering.

• Jase Critchley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd forget about this one everyone. Looks like Microsoft have stopped updating Staffhub. Never see any updates for this application.

• Tom Reniers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this idea actually on the agenda / picked up by StaffHub team ? 2 years after original post, would be nice to know the status.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

with the ability to set the leave year and different amount of leave per worker

We are trying to move our company over to staffhub for scheduling, and this feature would be the most useful on the app.

It surprises me this wasn't a feature already, this implementation is necessary

Really need this - Staff and Admin/Managers need to know how many Holiday and TOIL days requesters have left.

If someone only has 3 days Holiday left they obviously shouldn't be able to request more than that, and same with TOIL allowances.

Furthermore, rules on how and when TOIL is accrued would complete the system.

The holiday/time off features are effectively useless at the moment without this.

When added this should of also increase TOIL based on some settings. For example if my staff work a weekend or bank holiday their TOIL should increase automatically, but holidays should only reset once a year

For our office to utilize staffhub we need to be able to enter the PTO time a member currently has and at what rate they will continue to accrue additional time. When a request is executed the hours should then be subtracted from the remaining total. This should not be a difficult feature. I want this applications to work (within MS Team!) so that we can finally adopt it as a business.

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to add holiday entitlement is an essential part of a holiday tracker.
    We need this feature to transition all of our staff to StaffHub.

this would make the product complete. I don't have people working shifts, however being able to use this for TOIL and AL with the correct allowances on a countdown, plus the ability to report sick and upload Self Certs/ doctors notes would make this product useable. Until then there is not much that can be done.

• Sandra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without the ability to track accumulated time off during the year, and therefore see how many days of leave someone has left from their limit, this is no use as an annual leave tool at all.
    Requesting time off cannot be tracked for a person if there is no way to allocate their allotted leave days, and be able to retrieve information as the year progresses.
    I had hoped that StaffHub would be able to replace the leave calendar we currently have had to build ourselves on 365 Sharepoint, but it seems not.

Staff Hub is of no use whatsoever without the accumulation of holiday days and sick days as a viewable figure for managers. How can you have a holiday management system without this basic calculation? Days of vacation remaining, and not being able to book/request days beyond the holiday allowance for each team member is essential, and staffhub falls short.

• b watkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is essential to manage holiday effectively. Need to have totals for all types of absence by person.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base