We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Be able to share schedule to non-StaffHub users (ie. web link/URL)

For example, I'd like to be able to publish a weblink for the current schedule, which will allow me to share the schedule with people who do not have StaffHub accounts.

173 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Johan Mills shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Charles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1, yes this is essential, we have temporary employee and etc. There is no sense creating account for them just for couple of days.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was so happy to discover and StaffHub...and so disappointed to note that we can't share the schedule, at the very least, a "view only" version, with non O365 users.

Some of our staff members would only need this feature (StaffHub) so it doesn't make any sense to enroll them in O365.

• Carl Elphick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just wondering if this idea has advanced at all? I have the need to show a "View Only" version of our roster and embed it into Confluence so it can be viewed by the whole company.

in my opinion this is essential to an organization- creating a "view only" group and adding all other NON-team members is a complete waste of time when the entire organization is already part of a group that should be able to view the staffHub schedule.
    this should be an easy fix

• Navjyot Nishant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are other team who wish to know about the shift of a particular team so that they can reachout to available shift member. specially during incident and escalation. they need not to be a member of the team. There should be an option to enable the roster visibility to outside team member or member groups emails.

Definitely a hot feature. Communicate outside the team the schedule to other O365 users and even non O365 users.

• Jase Critchley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes we need to be able to allow users in our organisation to see the schedule without becoming a team member.

Is there anyway to share add guests external to our organization but who do have a valid Office365 E1\E3 license to view or participate in the schedule?

Since we can't link the schedule with our calendars, this would be a nice feature so that the link could be shared with spouses and families to keep everyone informed.

I would be practical if you could give access to colleagues (not part of the team) to see the calendar

• luisr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When allowing someone from outside to see the schedule, we should be able to limit which group they can see.

We have multiple employees who work at permanently at client locations ... so it's would be *VERY* helpful to have Client X's contact be able to look at the schedule that applies for their location, while Client A can only see *THEIR* location.

• John Meyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second the notion to publish the calendar to web or to SharePoint. Other staff members who are not scheduled still need to know the schedules.

Add "View Only" functionality so others outside of the team can see who is on the roster when.

The phone app would be great for publishing schedules for the Staffing industry. Setup job shifts and post info and even files to employees easily.

However the individuals working for Staffing do not have a Microsoft /Staff hub license. They also rotate constantly so individual licensing would be a nightmare. Great idea if you can publish the info to non-licensed users, like your marketing plan establishes - for non-computer users in industrial, food services, etc. positions who would not need a license since they do not use computers.

• Dom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also in need of sharing the data in Staff Hub with others who are not a part of it.

Might you offer sharing options in future? It would be great to have this espacially for the month view to be able to send a link to somebody not being logged in.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base