I suggest you ...

Mark days for local holidays

It would be a good option to have the ability to color the local holidays, so the workers and management could have an overview if that day is a normal business day or a holiday. This is useful for work planning and also for extra-work accountability, since these days are counted as extra (at least by our country's law).

355 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Francisco FerrinhoFrancisco Ferrinho shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Luis MªLuis Mª commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OPCIÓN DE MARCAR FESTIVOS Y SÁBADOS (translation: OPTION OF MARKING FESTIVALS AND SATURDAYS)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many retail has certain times when any vacations/time off blocked. Make possible to add into company calendar, and show colored days and dont allow to choose those days in calendar for time off requests

• BrendaBrenda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see the weekends at minimum appear in a shaded or highlighted color. Holidays as well. I add this as a comment on the day at the top of the schedule right beneath the dates. I also include the paydays and department meetings here. That way if a staff member checks their schedule they get this reminder on that day.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When marked it would be good to have two options: 1) to allow time to be scheduled on the holiday; 2) not to allow time to be scheduled on the holiday.

• Michael JMichael J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea - as a college, we have some holidays we work (MLK Day), some we have no class but still work (Wednesday before Thanksgiving, day before Exams), and some days we have no class and no work (Independence Day). I'd love to be able to set the Work/Holiday schedule for the year in advance.

Feedback and Knowledge Base