We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Reports via Power BI

Seems like a given to me... how many shifts has a given worker had, etc.

264 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Allan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Planned  ·  AdminStaffHub Support (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

Thanks for you feedback. This feature is planned to allow admins the ability to use PowerBI to run reports on the teams they’ve set-up in their organization and how the active members on those teams are using StaffHub.

19 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any timeline available? This will decide if we can use Staffhub within our organization.

• Joan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this feature, this feature had to be integrated in 2017 and we are finishing the first quarter of 2018.
    This feature is necessary to encourage the use of the application and obtain a better performance of it.
    Forecast?

• Hermes Vizconde Olivares commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe that one of the most important functionalities is to be able to consume the information that is recorded. The valuable data of our companies are not exploited in the right way. Say what is the implementation date of this important functionality.

Hi,

Staffhub clock in and time planning in general have been a great help to one of our smaller companies. It would be nice if we could get Q dates on GA for these features. Companies must choose software based on features and MSFT's systemic lack of commitments to any sort of date (i.e. "soon", "planned", "working on it", "a few more months") is frustrating. Saying "next two years" or "next month" rather than simply "soon" goes a long ways.

If you could please give us a more concrete timeline of when you plan on releasing this feature (which quarter) it would me much appreciated.

Thanks

• Dominik Trejmak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

Do does the Microsoft team and a forecast date for when this feature will be developed and available for general use?

Regards

• Dan Newton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 from me.

It would be amazing to connect StaffHub to Power BI to be able to measure things like number of holidays, sickness, lateness on clock-in/clock-out etc...

as per enhancement - we would like to have feature where we can aligned and log the time based on task, in other term we can say Timesheet based on planned hours. Or it could be integrated with some tool which support and aligned with Staffhub data while filling timesheet.

Feedback and Knowledge Base