We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Add additional schedule viewing options

Week view and month view are very text heavy for shifts.
Visual representation of coverage would be ideal. Need a way to ensure we have appropriate coverage 24/7 365days a year

59 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gabriel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ampliar visualización de línea de tiempo entre meses
    Permitir visualizar la línea de tiempo si abarca dos meses en vacaciones, también al imprimir.

Translation:
    Allow to visualize the timeline if it covers two months on vacation, also when printing.

• TE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dynamic 4week schedule instead of month schedule

When planning I like to see the previous week, current week and 1 or 2 weeks ahead. This is not always possible in month view without toggling between different months. Could it be possible to get a 4week view instead in which it is possible to choose the first week.

• antonio sempere commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pantalla síntesis
    1 pantalla resumen sintetizando el máximo posible de información

Translation:
    1 summary screen synthesizing the maximum possible information

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What I'm looking for is something where I can see the coverage for the day, instead of just seeing the hours that each person is working. I've attached a spreadsheet that demonstrates what i'm looking for.

• Gabriele Broggini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

allow all staff members to see in monthly table format and not calendar day by day the tuitti times the staff members. so you have a more complete view. The table contains only the names in a column the days in the top line and the times are in the cells horizontally.

• Savannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We run on a bi-weekly schedule and our pay period starts on a Wednesday. It would be nice to be able to view a full pay period on one screen. Also, even though our pay period starts on Wednesday, I do not want the first day of the week to be Wednesday.

• @DavidMcKnight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like one of those views to be by pay period. Since we pay twice a month, it would be really helpful from a staff management perspective to have that in there.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely need a traditional calendar view. I want to see visually who is suppose to be working at a certain time of day. It is so necessary to see a visual calendar view to know that all work hours have the correct number of staff during any given time. Rarely do we have "standard" shifts. We have to fill work hours with shifts people are available to work. We have open hours and staff. Then need to jigsaw puzzle their availability into hours we need covered. We don't have shifts that we simply plug people into.

• Brittany commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A way to see the notes in the shift, rather than just the time and employee would be huge. Shifts are different "jobs" for us.

• Roberto Sforza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the Week Number in the viewing options,
    example the week from the 2017.04.03 to 2017.04.09 ist the Week 14

• Michael J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please - the 'shift' idea is different for us to think about how we schedule. We have times we need to cover and a Calendar View (or integration with Outlook Calendar) would be ideal.

• AdminProject Sonoma Support (Admin, Microsoft) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I see a calendar view of the shifts in StaffHub? Shift managers need to be able to look at the schedule for a specific hour on a specific day and see who is supposed to work that shift (usually 3 employees) in a glance. It looks like StaffHub only displays the schedule by employee rather than by hourly shift. That's great for employees, but useless for managers.
    Sean Stockburger

• Peter Adams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! Please add background colors to team members' schedules e.g. calendar has a white background, Manager has blue for the time she is working, team leads have green, f/t staff have yellow, p/t have red, etc. etc. (customizable of course). Now you see the times but there is no way to see coverage holes at a glance.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base