I suggest you ...

CRM and Outlook Integration

To manage our staff in projects we use Dynamics365. It would be nice to pick up and link the project (number & name) as custom label. Furthermore we'd like to push the shifts as appointments in outlook.

198 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Urs SchlatterUrs Schlatter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  StaffHub SupportAdminStaffHub Support (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

Thank you for the suggestion and the votes on this idea. We are currently working on an integration with Dynamics 365. We don’t have a timeline to share as of yet, but stay tuned to this idea!

- Aby (StaffHub team)

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kurt PidgeonKurt Pidgeon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integration with Dynamics 365 would be invaluable for us and has the potential to reduce administration work if implemented well. Best idea by far.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be great if any integration with dynamics365 or outlook could include multiple day engagements, especially if someone is working on something MON-FRI 9-5 each day.... so it isn't 5 events, just one.

Office365 calendar integration would be a valuable - the ability to see my shifts on my O365 calendar would really help me keep things straight especially as changes in scheduling occur - today I make appointments on my calendar manually

it would be great to have this in outlook, not just the app. That way people see how it interacts with their existing workload.

Translation: It should have an integration with Outlook, it would look much better to view the calendars.

Original: Deveria ter uma integração com o outlook, ficaria bem melhor para visualizar os calendários.

I also think outlook integration is crusial before we can start using it in our school.

• Ray GeRay Ge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree! As a part of Office 365, the shifts should be sync to Outlook calendar.

Allow integration of time punching, vacation hours, payroll information to integrate with Dynamics 365 for Financials and Operations.

Feedback and Knowledge Base