We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

CRM and Outlook Integration

To manage our staff in projects we use Dynamics365. It would be nice to pick up and link the project (number & name) as custom label. Furthermore we'd like to push the shifts as appointments in outlook.

239 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Urs Schlatter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  AdminStaffHub Support (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

Thank you for the suggestion and the votes on this idea. We are currently working on an integration with Dynamics 365. We don’t have a timeline to share as of yet, but stay tuned to this idea!

- Aby (StaffHub team)

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gene Glenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems Bookable Resources in Dynamics need Staff/Resource Work Hours, Days Off, etc.
        How about if StaffHub can drive individual staff schedules into Dynamics Resources.

• Faiq Wyne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Staff hub should be able to connect with Retail POS shift workers and clock in mechanism should be shared across PoS, staff hub and external hardware.

For scheduling time off and shift staff hun is easy but it should have a two way integration with D365 HQ for syncing schedules and adjusting hours actually payable.

• Zhenyu Wang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

I know there are already 8 existing Flow templates for StaffHub push out information to other systems.
        They are useful.

Could we have more similar Flow template, such as push into Dynamics 365?

I I tried to create a one by myself. Then I found only little information I can have, when a shift is created in Staff hub. I only have Change Type, Expiration time, or several Ids.

Are there more information/attributes in Flow I can get? Such Start Date, End Date, Notes, Breaks

Regards,
        Zhenyu

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Connect StuffHub to Dynamics 365 Availability
        I'd like to sync staffhub Availability with Dynamics 365 availability to find availability for service task

• Ron Klas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please ... we need that function for our business in big customer situations ... in germany!!

• Kurt Pidgeon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integration with Dynamics 365 would be invaluable for us and has the potential to reduce administration work if implemented well. Best idea by far.

it would be great if any integration with dynamics365 or outlook could include multiple day engagements, especially if someone is working on something MON-FRI 9-5 each day.... so it isn't 5 events, just one.

Office365 calendar integration would be a valuable - the ability to see my shifts on my O365 calendar would really help me keep things straight especially as changes in scheduling occur - today I make appointments on my calendar manually

it would be great to have this in outlook, not just the app. That way people see how it interacts with their existing workload.

Translation: It should have an integration with Outlook, it would look much better to view the calendars.

Original: Deveria ter uma integração com o outlook, ficaria bem melhor para visualizar os calendários.

I also think outlook integration is crusial before we can start using it in our school.

• Ray Ge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree! As a part of Office 365, the shifts should be sync to Outlook calendar.

Allow integration of time punching, vacation hours, payroll information to integrate with Dynamics 365 for Financials and Operations.

Feedback and Knowledge Base