We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Set working days viewable on the schedule

Set the working days (for example Monday to Friday).

137 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Alejandro Cifuentes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Project Sonoma Support responded  · 

Thank you for your suggestion! We’d like to inform that it is indeed possible to set your start of week day under the team settings page. We are reviewing the possibility to set the working days.

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Amanda Haeder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like an option under settings to set your monthly calendars and black out dates that we are closed and also black out weekends. It would keep the schedule much cleaner.

• Frederique commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be convenient to identify quickly sundays (or at least end of week) in the montly view.

• Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Project Sonoma Support, it is indeed possible to set the start of week day, however you lose sight of the data for the days of the week that Staffhub considers belong to the following (or previous) week. For example, if we set the start of the week as a Friday in the Settings page and return to the calendar view, we only see data for the Friday and Saturday. Sunday - Thursday are hashed out and un-editable. We must click on the following week arrow to see Sunday - Thursday, but then lose the Friday - Saturday data...

• Kathryn Lovett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be nice to set working hours. When we show the day view for our work, employees have trouble distinguishing their shifts as so many non-working hours (12am-8am and 7pm-12am). It would be great to be able to determine what hours are shown in the day view and/or have zoom functionality.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For every day a switch
    For example if you work only on weekends you can switch off all the other day's.

r

• Sean Benoit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, what i did for now is just make a holiday called weekend and paste it into sat/sun.

• Corey Kirzinger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We transition schedules the first Sunday of each month, so it would be equally great to see a "monthly" view that starts on the first Sunday or Monday of the month, for example.

• Michael J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

But can you set working days to only Monday-Friday? It's kind of annoying to have Saturday and Sunday on the schedule when we will never work a Saturday/Sunday. I don't mind it necessarily, but it'd be nice to be able to exclude the weekends altogether.

• TJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! If we want to use this for only certain days of the week, it would be great to select which days (recurring) show up in the calendar.

• Jason Brill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to view the schedule from Monday thru Sunday instead of Sunday thru Saturday. Being in the hospitality industry that is how we generally view schedules

• Mark Volders commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I voted for this idea, but I see on second glance, that it is already possible to do this.
    Open the configuration settings of a team and depending on either a week or month schedule, you can set the select the first day by date or by monday/sunday/...

• Grey Gonzalez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Companies have different work weeks (including holidays) and it would be important if this can be adjusted so that schedules can be set

• Jonathan Poyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be amazing to have the ability to hide some days (example weekends). The schedule view would be then much more simpler and correspond to the working days of the company.

Feedback and Knowledge Base