We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Set maximimum amout of annual leave

It would be useful to be able to set the maximum amount of annual leave an employee can take, this would reduce as annual leave days are taken.

109 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chrs Fairchild shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree with this, I'd love to be able to set my staff with an amount of leave that they can view which is then subtracted from when I approve leave

• Jase Critchley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some of our teams have moved off Staffhub and back to Excel due to it not having the facility to track annual leave in terms of balance.

• Carson Baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would sick days be a possibility as well with a set limit? My company would be using this right now if it did! We are still using paper forms...develop this soon please!

• R Stafford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any update on this, we would have to record this manually which would reduce the benefit of using this.
    All employees have a set amount of leave dates that we would want reduced as and when they make requests.

• @DavidMcKnight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea. It would also be really helpful to be able to in the employee's profile to include the accrual rate per period, so that you would automatically know whether the employee has time available to take off at any point on the calendar.

Feedback and Knowledge Base