We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Send a swap or offer request to multiple team members

Make it so you can sent a swap shift request to multiple team members. That way, all have the option to Decline the request with reasons, but first to Accept gets the shift (with manage approval). Or, make it so you can "Offer My Shift" but have an option be "Entire Team". Without this feature StaffHub is going to be really difficult to use in our environment.

143 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Michael J shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Teodoro Angeles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need the option to broadcast my intent to trade or drop my shift to anyone. W2W has this option, this is a deal breaker

• Brad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it possible to offer my shift to a group rather than a specific person?

Everyone in the group receives a notification and can select if they would like to pick the shift up.

Once this is done it is sent to the manager for approval as normal.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently you are unable to offer your shift to multiple team members in IOS. This functionality is available for Android. I think it is due to the keyboard not having a comma or semicolon for some reason.

You should be able to select more than one person at a time to cover/swap shifts with

When requesting shift swap it limits to send request to a specific person.

Enable the requester to select multiple people who could swap.

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely a required feature moving forward with the platform. Would love to see this!

any idea if in when this will be available? This is a deal breaker for us with 75 plus staff

Instead of having to put out a shift trade to a specific person, be able to push out a trade to everyone on the team. Then allow everyone to see available trades and pick them up if they would like.

• Salma Yusuf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was this done yet? I have been trying to find a workaround for this method but if this was created then I will not need to.

• Matthew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree and add that offering shifts to multiple people would be great, too.

Is it possible to offer a shift to more than one person at the same time
    At the moment we have to repeat the same request

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base