We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Reports for total hours scheduled

Automated reports sent via email with total scheduled hours per user.

43 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Franco Magrin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dieter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My team uses time in leiu - they can start and leave at the times they think. I would like to see an ONLINE balance of hours per week including carry-over per staff.
    w/o this feature, the whole tool looses its purpose and I can revert to excel in the first place.
    We have a sophisticated xls that does this - I am happy to share this
    Best Dieter

• Beny Schollaert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be useful that Staffhub exports could be delivered to Flows. This information "flows" to e.g. the human resources department on a certain adjustable day at the end of the month.

• Katharina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Es wäre hilfreich, wenn die Stunden mit bezahlten Urlaub zusammengezählt werden würden, damit es nicht ausgezählt werden muss. Auch die Plus oder Minusstunden sollten hinten erscheinen, wenn mann das Soll pro MA erfasst hat.

• @DavidMcKnight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Similarly, it would be great to send out at the end of a pay period the total hours for each team member and to payroll.

• Vilmar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Leave hours are counted as working hours but because of the current setup it looks like somebody has worked less.

Perhaps it can be counted towards the total.

Feedback and Knowledge Base