I suggest you ...

Ability to lock the date header row.

Ability to lock the date header row so it does not scroll off the page and is always visible.

188 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Working on it  ·  AdminStaffHub Support (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

Hey everyone,

We are still working on being able to lock the header along with other updates to the header. However, since we hear that this is a problem for a lot of users, we have shipped an interim solution where if you hover over a cell, it will tell you which day it is in. Please check that out and send feedback our way on how that works. Please note that it is just a temporary solution until we have the date header as a sticky header that stays on the top.

Thanks,
    StaffHub Team

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the interim solution it will do its Job but is a little distracting as its a persistent dialog box.

• Kris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looking forward to the date header but hovering over the day to get the date is very helpful for now!

• Kathy Figueroa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great news! I have already seen the interim solution and that works good but having the ability to lock the header is what is truly needed. Thanks again.

We have multiple groups in 1 team, and we desperately need thi so we don't lose track when we scroll down

• Rick Calder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a large team. We use StaffHub....
        I want the dates across the top - either in week or Month view to stay visible. (Like locking a top row in Excel) I need to be able to see what the date is once I scroll down to look at the team members. When working multiple shifts in multiple groups on the same page it would be really nice to see what day (date) each column is. Please enable some kind of feature that allows me to see the date/day at all time across the top of the calendar - otherwise Excel is a better product.

• Jo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be good not to have to scroll to the top all the time to see the dates selected

• Brian Rainey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like Staffhub to have ability to lock the date header row so it does not scroll off the page and is always visible.

• Nicole Hare-Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like the ability to see the dates each week as I scroll through all schedules. So, the date line would appear above each schedule block. Thanks.

• H. Pankratz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Es wäre echt schön wenn beim scrollen die Datumsleiste fixiert wäre damit man sehen kann wo man in der Tabelle ist.

Can the Top Ares of the Schedule be locked so when we scroll down we still see the dates above... Equivalent to free panes so we have visibility on dates and stuff. Thx

This is a must. Would also be nice to have the ability to add date ribbons to the top of each group.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base