We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Additional permission settings for group members

As of now if I add a member to group, though it is added READONLY user, he can still create new Groups.

Added member do not have option to share Files.

Can these permissions be added for increased efficiency and better control on users ?

37 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Naveen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Louise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be useful if all could edit the schedule but you could set one manager to approve the time off

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be useful to have layed permissions for the Web GUI.
    I would like to see:
    ADMIN
    ReadWrite-Self
    ReadOnly
    as a minimum.
    RW-Self would enable users to add/change their own shifts within the web client rather than have to do everything via the mobile app.

• Christa Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Team members want to use the PC URL to view their schedule and not just the mobile app, but unless they have Admin rights they are not able to view any files.

It would be useful to be able to select user permissions, so:

- swap shifts
    - request time off
    - report sick days
    - authorise time off
    - view only

I’m essence a similar setup to the user admin portal in O365, but specific for StaffHub.

Currently, there is "Read Only" and "Admin", and if someone requests time off, the admin is the one that can approve. I feel that there should be(in addition to Admin) one for editing the schedule and a separate one for Approving Requests.

• Aishath Nihad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if we have a Manager group who can approve requests. Don't want to give admin access to a user just to approve request. By providing admin access this is providing more access to created team

• Martin Soerensen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if there were two or three more permission levels.

like this:
    Admin: Administrator for all teams
    Team admin: Administrator for a designated team.
    Team supervisor: Can make and edit schedules but cannot authorize requests
    Team member: Can make notes.
    Readonly: Like now.

If possible via existing security groups from Azure AD and/or link a team with an existing Office 365 group.

Hi

it would be great if you can add a feature for read only to be able to see contact details of group members. This would work well with on call rota's

Feedback and Knowledge Base