We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Expand if you Hover

It would be nice if shift would expand if you hover, without having to click to see quick details.

9 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tracy Landrith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please consider this. As I am working in the month view it is extremely time consuming to constant;y have to open the shift to see the details.

Yes pls!!!!! In month view, hover over shows to shoe all details of shift. It is very time consuming to open each shift, especially when you can just double click on a shift to open it.

I agree totally. In week view. Hover currently shows the date! I know the date, its the column. what we need to a quick view of the shift activities.

reviewing a schedule is hard. You can view the activities in day mode, but you can't edit the shift - only in week view can you change the shift start/stop time.

Or, maybe a visual indicator in week view, that a shift has activities.

As an admin, it would be useful to be able to see additional details when you hover over the shift. Whether or not there is a lunch and how many hours are being worked are two that we would like to see.

Feedback and Knowledge Base