I suggest you ...

Offer the Mobile functionality in a browser

Not all of our user have mobile devices and it would be nice if all the functionality that is currently offered in the Mobile App would also be available on a bowser.

529 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cotie Spring shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  AdminSandra (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

Hello there!
    Thank you for supporting StaffHub, and for your feedback. Trust us, we’ve been thinking about this great idea, but we need more information from you. This form will help us understand your specific needs and tackle them in the right order.

Fill out the form here: http://bit.ly/2qtsA2l

Cheers,
    The StaffHub Team

67 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We just started using StaffHub and I would also like my staff to be able to request time off on the web browser too.

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to be able to access the chat and to do’s from the web browser!

• Chester Gregg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Especially important for us Windows Mobile users. :/

Microsoft has the best Android emulator, but that doesn't mean I should have to use it as a workaround.

• Timothy Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if employees could request time off from the web client and not just the mobile app. Many of our employees that could benefit from this product do not have access to a mobile device.

• Zoltan Szabo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it possible to ask for days off from the site version as well, not only the apps.

BTW, windows mobile has not app for this. hoooow?!

It would be much more useful to allow scheduling time off from the Web Portal and not just form the app.

• Erick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand the thinking behind "this is still under review." The mobile UX is miles behind that of a full-fledged desktop experience, regardless of how well crafted the app. From a business and management perspective, the mobile form factor is a productivity killer as a primary management tool. From the front-line worker perspective, one of the leading issues is that mobile devices get lost, dropped in toilets, run out of battery and myriad other issues that can affect the ability to access the app. A web-based app should be the FIRST means of using the solution, not an after thought.

• Brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the same functionality to the web browser as the app. Not all mobile devices have service within our buildings. Being able to request time off, etc from a pc would be very helpful.

• Brant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow team members the option to 'Request Time Off' from the online/web browser. In today's industry, 99% of employees are still working from a computer. Not giving us that option seems nonsensical.

• Samiha Sayed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Provide access to the team to schedule their leaves from their laptops as they do it from their mobiles

• Lilia Mundelius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The phone app is beautiful in that I can send messages to other people. However, if I need to send a message to my supervisor about something and they are on their desktop, how are they supposed to receive said message if they are only on their desktop and unable to get on their phone during work hours? This is a situation that my office has run into several times, where workers asked the supervisor if they received their messages (they had not) about coming into work late. So the result was supervisor thinking that workers are coming to work late on purpose while workers think that supervisor does not check their messages.

Whilst using phone app is helpful away from the office.. During office hours it would be beneficial if when using the desktop login in browser if i could see offers/requests and messages rather than having to use my mobile device

Agreed, would like to have this feature available as many staff in my team doesnt have enough space on their phones for additional apps and would rather use a web app or browser to do these types of things.

I work in a school and not all teachers are ready for mobile use only. StaffHub seems the best way to request teacher absence. Requesting absence should accessible on a PC NOT just mobiles.

not all employees have a mobile device, requests for shift exchange or leave should be available in the web portal

• Hannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!! Running into this issue with my team right now. Not being able to request time off through the browser view, is super annoying. I end up having to do it manually for them.

• Mishma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently you can only do this through the app, however there are still some users that are not comfortable using mobile apps

For people don't have a smart phone or are in front of their computer, they can log in and do everything via the web portal part of it.

I don't have a smart phone, so I can't accept any new shift swap requests.

I would prefer adding their schedule to their calendar. A staff member would log into the Portal, click calendar. there they can see their work schedule and days off. You already have the files and Group files linked. Sync the communication into Teams. Send email on schedule change. There you are. nicely integrated into Office. Email updates, Calendar, Shared Folder, Team communication, Add todo list from Planners... perfect!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base