I suggest you ...

Offer the Mobile functionality in a browser

Not all of our user have mobile devices and it would be nice if all the functionality that is currently offered in the Mobile App would also be available on a bowser.

469 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cotie SpringCotie Spring shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  SandraAdminSandra (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

Hello there!
    Thank you for supporting StaffHub, and for your feedback. Trust us, we’ve been thinking about this great idea, but we need more information from you. This form will help us understand your specific needs and tackle them in the right order.

Fill out the form here: http://bit.ly/2qtsA2l

Cheers,
    The StaffHub Team

51 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • HannahHannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!! Running into this issue with my team right now. Not being able to request time off through the browser view, is super annoying. I end up having to do it manually for them.

• MishmaMishma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently you can only do this through the app, however there are still some users that are not comfortable using mobile apps

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For people don't have a smart phone or are in front of their computer, they can log in and do everything via the web portal part of it.

I don't have a smart phone, so I can't accept any new shift swap requests.

I would prefer adding their schedule to their calendar. A staff member would log into the Portal, click calendar. there they can see their work schedule and days off. You already have the files and Group files linked. Sync the communication into Teams. Send email on schedule change. There you are. nicely integrated into Office. Email updates, Calendar, Shared Folder, Team communication, Add todo list from Planners... perfect!

• WillWill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to view chat on your desktop, so coworkers without smartphones could view chats or respond to chats.

It would be a good option to include an text based assistance with a competitive price which can help us to use this software on an real time basis as please release a detailed article on integrating the same with all the MS applications along with some of the ticketing tools as it will enhance our skills on getting the same delivered to the respective clients on time.

• Chris GwynneChris Gwynne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've just started using the app with my team, not all have smartphones so us admins are having to manually enter shift swaps and time off and also having to send out a copy of the schedule on a PDF, meaning we are not using the full potential of the app. This is a good app as it is, but it could be a great app.

Basically give us full App functionality from any web browser.

• Chuck SteenChuck Steen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to echo everything written above me. Absolutely crazy that my employees cant request time off via the website. I work in a facility that we dont allow mobile phones to be used while working. If they could request time off via the web, I would start using this app today!

• ryanryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

their isnt a way to request time off from website like the way their is on app unless i am blind.

• Jacob SandersJacob Sanders commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love the ability to send/read messages in the various group chats I am involved in using the online platform. Haven't found a way to do that yet.

• @DavidMcKnight@DavidMcKnight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is important that communication not be through a completely separate channel than what we're already using. For instance, if we're using Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business, the StaffHub communication should be delivered through that -- which would assure that no message is accidentally missed.

• FabianFabian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should definitely be possible to offer the same functionality in the browser - not all of our employees are using smartphones, so this would be an absolute requirement to use StaffHub in our team.

• Saveen KumarasiriSaveen Kumarasiri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be a good option to have communication functions. If Staff Hub can link with Yammer or Skype it would be better.

• AlexAlex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be possible to make a request in a browser.
        And it is more than logical to have an App for a Windows Programm.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base