I suggest you ...

Offer the Mobile functionality in a browser

Not all of our user have mobile devices and it would be nice if all the functionality that is currently offered in the Mobile App would also be available on a bowser.

344 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cotie SpringCotie Spring shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  SandraAdminSandra (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

Hello there!
    Thank you for supporting StaffHub, and for your feedback. Trust us, we’ve been thinking about this great idea, but we need more information from you. This form will help us understand your specific needs and tackle them in the right order.

Fill out the form here: http://bit.ly/2qtsA2l

Cheers,
    The StaffHub Team

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • FabianFabian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should definitely be possible to offer the same functionality in the browser - not all of our employees are using smartphones, so this would be an absolute requirement to use StaffHub in our team.

• AlexAlex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be possible to make a request in a browser.
        And it is more than logical to have an App for a Windows Programm.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, it would be great if the members who don't have the mobile app (i.e. only have an email address) could swap shifts, offer shifts and chat on the web app.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Combine this with something like notifications over text messages to handle staff without smart phones and it would be perfect.

• CodyCody commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the app is nice, but I should be able to approve vacation, etc from the web view. and employees should be able to log in via the web and see the schedule.

This should all also tie in to an Outlook's calendar

• Gerold HofbauerGerold Hofbauer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. There are use cases where normal office worker have to reach the deskless workers. The chat is a perfect and easy way to do so.

• HowardHoward commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I absolutely agree with this. The same functionality should be offered in the mobile app and the web version. A lot of our employees refuse to use their personal devices for anything work-related and we can't force them to do so. Also, some of our employees still use old flip-phones. This is a necessity.

• Davonna McGillDavonna McGill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create a web app to request time off instead of just only using the cellphone app. A lot of people don't have a feature to us the cellphone app.

• DOLCEDOLCE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree with this idea but I realized that StaffHub was designed for the deskless worker. We'd assume a deskless worker has a mobile device or a tablet. Anyway, the StaffHub engineering team I'm sure has employee web interface on their roadmap.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base