We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Offer the Mobile functionality in a browser

Not all of our user have mobile devices and it would be nice if all the functionality that is currently offered in the Mobile App would also be available on a bowser.

641 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cotie Spring shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

98 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any updates on when this feature may be included.
        We have recently rolled this program out to our team and it is really the only item we need to use all the functionality. Would also be great if you can attach a document to the request. e.g. copies of med certs or request forms that are still required for specific types of leave

• Enrique Vivar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow read-only users to enter their requests through the web and not only from the mobile application.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Managers often work from a desktop, not out in the field so to have to make the schedule on the desktop but not be able to approve requests for swapping shifts etc from the desktop doe **** make sense. All admin type features should be available on the desktop. It makes managing the schedule very hard when you have missed a request for swapping on your phone and you cannot even see on the desktop that an employee is trying to swap a shift or givr a shift away.

• Stef Wanders commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we love working with staffhub, however I miss the same functionality which I have on my phone app on the web portal. For example: I can't schedule vacations or swap shifts with my collegues. Nor can I use the chat function on the portal.

• Chris Gwynne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update of what functionality is going to go live and when this is going to happen, like with most of the below I can't (and don't want to) make my team use their personal devices to access and use the system

• Lee-Roy Joyce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Staffhub team any feedback re improving browser functionality ? projected release dates of this functionality ?

• Shawn Gore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems some functions of Staffhub are only available in the mobile app. Please make sure all functions are available on both web and mobile platforms.

We really need the desktop application to function more like the mobile app. Most employees do not want to be required to use their personal devices for work.
        I'm glad to see you're working on the functionality. Do you have a projected release date?

• Bashar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

apply requests through staffhub website in addition to mobile app, so that staff will have easy access to staffhub all the time even if there phones are not available.

I am a manager of a team that needs this system to be functional for them on there office computers as we cannot require staff to use their phones for work. We hope this feature will be available soon! This is a great program!

We have several staff who are older and do not have a mobile device. From what I see if a staff does not have a mobile device they cannot swap shifts, request time off or see to do items. Also, a manager cannot approve shifts if they do not have a mobile device. Am I missing where these functions are available on the desktop app?

I need to assign tasks to the employees and attache pistures but the attachment is possible just from the APP that I don't have because I'm using a WINDOWS phone...
        So, me, the manager I'm cut out. I'm now going to buy a Samsung tablet in order to be able to upload pictures to my emploees...

• TylerH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Glad to see you bringing the mobile functionality to desktop browsers. The fact that StaffHub is not usable on a desktop makes it useless for most environments.

We need this as well, specifically the ability for staff to swap shifts and request time off via the web app

• Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're a administration service that works on a desktop most of the time. We would like to ask you if it is possible to add to the desktop app the application for messages and requests for service changes or holidays. Thx

• Sameer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will the mobile functions be available on the browsers can you let me know an estimated time.

• JCT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see where workers can clock in/out using the web app. Is that a current function? There are definite reasons to have a desktop clock in/out feature.

• Tee jay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly Staff hub has great potential. I just believe the app isn’t as user friendly as i thought it would be. For example, figuring out how to swap a shift is slightly a process. You can look for help online at the web version but you have to figure out most on your own, including where to find the help at.
        It’d be nice to see my schedule vertically and have the option to see it like on the web as a calendar with others.

I know you guys are working on having as much access to options on the web as the app, but I thought I’d reiterate that, because that would be great!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base