We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Option to print shifts by group or by individual

The printing of schedules should be able to be broken down better to easily print only what you would like. In order to print specific areas of the schedule right now it requires a lot of modifications. I would like to be able to print a schedule that I can either hand to an individual or post it in the department to be viewed.

13 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AJ Haendel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We still need to print a full schedule of what each Group is doing; however as some Groups have 10-15 members; this takes up way too much paper (we have 13 groups).

Previously we used Excel to manage this; so we could 'hide' all but the Group Leader from the print.

We need the same option with StaffHub so we can continue to print a single A0 sheet of paper with all the Groups shown

• Walter Silva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are forced to print to PDF so that we may post our schedules on SharePoint since there is not StaffHub/SharePoint integration. With the new GUI on StaffHub, which is nice it does affect print capabilities. We need to be able to set options to print OR allow access to StaffHub for non-team members with view only rights.

• Cheryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the old staff hub I could print my schedule by department or group. I want to be able to do that. Also, I want any note on the schedule to print. Printing the schedule for my department should fill up most of an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper. It doesn't. The new StaffHub prints the information so small and the content is bunched together.

Also, now I have to scroll up and down to enter schedules for my department. In the old staff hub, all of the schedules for my department/group displayed on one page. At a glance I could see where the gaps were in the schedule.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have the ability to just print the team members on the schedule who are scheduled for that time period (ie: week or month).

For example if there are 5 people working but 20 not only show the 5 working and not the entire 25.

I have a large staff that fill in for an oncall schedule so I only want to see who is actually scheduled.

Feedback and Knowledge Base