We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Integrate with Delve

Integrate StaffHub in to O365 (with a snazzy tile) - and Delve so it can determine who (from higher levels of management in the organisation) should have visibility of resourcing & shift cover.
Currently for my manager to see my team's shifts, I have to add him as a team member.
It works, but better if senior levels of management are given visibility and admin rights automatically based on the hierarchy in Delve so they can reassure themselves everything is covered or even take over if the team owner is absent.
On that point, the ability to delegate admin/ownership to another team member would be handy

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ray Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)