We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Update Overview - View employee names

On the overview section, rather than just saying 2 members, it would be useful to roll over and get the names of the members?

14 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JP Majors commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My thoughts exactly! Each person on my team shares multiple shifts at a public service desk. It would be nice to see who is on the desk during which shift in Overview mode.

• Hans Natvig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My concern is as follows. We are considering to use StaffHub to support scheduling of specific posts/positions within a division. It is important for all employees and visitors to know exactly who is present at the moment in a certain position/post. Instead of having to write this information on a white board StaffHubs weekly overview screen could do the job if employee names were written in the weekly overview (instead of just 1 member, 2 members etc.). In addition, an overview screen with a customizeable number of days (e.g. 3 days instead of a whole week) would be great.

• Michayla Braun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would honestly be the one feature I need - I would like to be able to print off a sheet with all the shifts that are covered and by whom. Not a sheet full of "1 member." That does nothing for me. Honestly, what's even the point of it just saying "1 member"?

• Hans Natvig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature could be used to display the current staff situation on a digital display. I.e. give everyone an overview of people that works now on a specific position and to whom they need to sign-off (transfer ongoing work before end of day).

• Byron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When in Scheduling and Overview, show actual team member names instead of just "1 member".

• Matthew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or just list the members themselves. That view (with the members names included) is exactly what I would want to refer to for checking daily schedules.

Feedback and Knowledge Base