We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Send notification if employee hasn't viewed their shift in time

Need an alert system if employees don't see the shift assigned to them then there should be an alert once the shift has been assigned and alert 30 mins before the shift started. Alert should be for manager also who as assigned because if employees don't accept or wants to change timing etc.

21 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jay Gosar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be great for me as a manager to be able to see that my staff have accepted a shift, so them to be notified that I have allocated them a shift and me to be notified that they have accepted it. As well as any changes to shifts eg. time, location.

• @DavidMcKnight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When a shift is entered or updated, it would be great to automatically send it out to the employee the moment it is in the system for the pay period. Or when it has been changed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base