We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Warn me if I schedule overlapping shifts for an employee who's in multiple groups

I have staff in multiple groups within one team. It would be good if I am alerted if I enter overlapping shifts.

53 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brendan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Johan Bennink commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to use groups as "campaigns" and have agents (in a call center) schedule themselves for these campaigns. But there is no overlap check for shifts.

• Kurt Pidgeon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, if staff are scheduled for night shift, then they shouldn't be able to be scheduled for day shift the next day. There should be an option to setup a mandatory break between shifts.
    Currently, I can schedule a person to work 8pm tonight to 8am tomorrow and then schedule them to work from 7am tomorrow to 7pm tomorrow. This is impossible and there should be a mandatory break between shifts.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Came here to say this. It is specifically the problem we were hoping StaffHub would solve for us.

Feedback and Knowledge Base