We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

View individual schedules

I would love to view an individual employee's schedule across all groups.

9 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brenda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You likely added a new team for each of your groups but if you add them as a single team and break out the work areas as groups you will be able to get to the totals. I added a single group at the top of my screen and included all employees there then added additional non working descriptions so I can log vacations and out of office here. Once the out of office is logged at the top it will carry into the other group schedules so I don't book them during a time when they are out. Descriptions I am using include, Leaving early, Arriving late, Modified Work schedule, training, etc. You don't enter schedules or time in the first group because it will affect your totals in the work areas listed in the groups that share your staff. I hope this makes sense.

Feedback and Knowledge Base