We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Add feature for Scheduling Employees based on Seniority for Union shops

Add feature for Scheduling Employees based on Seniority for Union shops. Need the ability to schedule employees based on availability and seniority (Hire Date & Birth day). We have looked at all scheduling software and none provide the true seniority option. This would be a big selling feature for Staffhub. There are a lot of union shops with these requirements. We could implement Staffhub, but it would still leave us manually figuring out the administration of the scheduling and then any employee self-service would not be used.

6 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Coralie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Groeteke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As the scheduling manager in a Union shop, I would like to be alerted when I schedule someone to work 6th day in a row and to be alerted when I schedule some to work less than 12 hours in between shifts.

I also would like to be able to have daily hires submit their weekly availability with out having to use the 'Request time of" feature. Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base