We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Export Shareable Calendar Links

Would like to export individual schedules as CalDEV links to add to other calendar programs and apps.

Some examples:
* Apple agenda view
* Mobile device calendar

21 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AG shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

While we don’t have ICS or CalDev support yet, we have added support in Microsoft Flow that will allow you to add your new shifts to your Office 365, Outlook.com or Google calendars. You can find templates for these flows here: https://flow.microsoft.com/search/?q=staffhub

Please note that these flows currently only work for team managers, but we’ll soon update them to work for team members as well

- Aby (StaffHub team)

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Helen Ficzeri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have over 60 staff that we schedule for and 4 locations. We have created groups so staff know which site they are working at for a specific shift. Is there a way to export a calendar type view for each site so they know who to expect for each shift?

• ThaGute commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to export my work schedule to my personal calendar i.e. google calendar, Outlook etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base