We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Be able to create more predefined shifts

preset selectable shift options

11 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jenn B shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ismael Núñez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Es importante que la definición de turnos se haga antes de asignarlos y que estos queden con la configuración correspondiente, por ejemplo que el turno de día venga con la hora de almuerzo predefinido, o que el turno de tarde deje contemplado la hora de colación y que al asignar estos turnos queden con las horas libres dentro del turno, algo que actualmente no esta sucediendo.

[english]
    It is important that the definition of shifts be done before assigning them and that they remain with the corresponding configuration, for example that the day shift comes with the predefined lunch hour, or that the afternoon shift leaves the collation time contemplated and that when assigning these shifts they are left with the free hours within the shift, something that is not currently happening.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to see the ability to set pre-defined shifts for anyone who is working in the schedule to use. Predefined to set the times, colour, breaks and notes. These shifts are used over and over by multiple people and should be a set you can save to the team for anyone to use.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm looking for an easy way to define someone who is "on call". It changes weekly. I think if I had a predefined "on call" shift that was color coded, this would work for me.

Feedback and Knowledge Base