We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Publish on and off ability (live edits vs offline edit mode)

Allow a Publish now option so the editing can take place without the group being flooded with updates as we edit.

13 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • van commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@staffhub support , yes , kinda, sorta . I think anonymous is asking for the schedule to be official (published) without notifying the staff. Not saying that he/she doesn't want to notify the staff, but the option for the schedule to be updated on Staff's schedule, notification or not.

• AdminStaffHub Support (Admin, Microsoft) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
    Thanks for your feedback, if I understand correctly you want to be able to make changes to the schedule and publish these changes once you are done. If this is what you are looking for then you can do that with "Share with team" option in the top left. I hope this answers your question.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great addition. I put the schedule out far in advance, but often there are changes that need to be made when trainings or other events come up. Would like to be able to take it offline and then republish stating the schedule has been updated. Employees are currently turning off notifications because of the amount they are receiving; this defeats the purpose of the notifications as a whole.

Feedback and Knowledge Base