We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Sharepoint List export

Please, add an option to export schedules and working hours into table on Sharepoint List by giving the direct link as it's done in MS Flows. It will help us to integrate many SaaS services with StaffHub, such as PowerApps, BI, etc.

99 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Iegor shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Basta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

that will be great and allow us to share updates from on field with back office teams through single tool used by on field people (Staffhub)

• Bryan Gobiel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are a home Nursing company Staff Hub is great for us to track nurses, but I would love to be able to publish the calendar in SharePoint.

• Brandon Little commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was one of my first questions about the product. We are trying to use SharePoint as an all in one tool for specific locations and departments, however the SharePoint calendar features aren't sufficient enough. If we could embed a Saffhub calendar into a Team site it would make it a one stop shop for those who go to the Team site on a daily basis.

Feedback and Knowledge Base