We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Print Templates (List View, Calendar View, Page Size, include/exclude options)

It would be have alternative print templates that would let us view the schedule in a number of different formats with options to include or exclude additional pieces of information.

Templates
List View
Calendar View
Shift View
Team View
All Groups Combined View

Optional info to include/exclude
Page Size
Page Orientation
Groups
Team Members
Member contact information
Date Range
Week Start

I'm sure there are more templates and options that could/should be considered

97 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brad Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really would like to see it in a calendar view as we have two people that work a 9 hour shift each day. It would be easier to see who is working each day on the computer and easier to print out a monthly calendar which could be posted for others to see.

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Couldn't print in Safari -- Still need a standard calendar view -- PERIOD.

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE Help! ... My staff wastes time by transposing this data into a monthly calendar view so its easier to read when ITS ALREADY ON STAFF HUB! ... Help!

• Katharina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Der Dienstplan muss bei uns zusätzlich ausgedruckt werden, was derzeit mit dem neuen Format unmöglich ist! Gibt es dafür eine andere Option?

• Heather Hobbs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integrate the option to print schedules by week, or month. Fix the monthly schedule so that it resembles a calendar when printing rather than putting the whole schedule on one row.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow to print each schedule individually in a calendar view, showing staffs names and appointment times.

Feedback and Knowledge Base