I suggest you ...

Screen view and reports should have custom date ranges. Some schedule on 8 days, some on 14, some on 28, etc.

45 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RichardRichard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • HenryHenry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree! and For our business environment, we have many business trips. And one trip can contain several days. Also it would be nice if we can customize the name from shift to something else.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Printing rosters is what this program is about.
        - i want to print the rosters that i put together. If my roster is 2 weeks, i cannot print the two-week roster which i would like to do.
        if i have a monthly roster, i can print it, but i cannot see the start and finish times on it. can you fix that.
        if i have a roster over 3 weeks or two weeks, there also needs to be a button at the top of the page to press to see the whole roster on one page for those time periods. i think that would also solve the print to pdf issue.

• EnzoEnzo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We run a Monday through Friday 8 to 5 schedule and we would love to be able to "zoom" in to have a better view by eliminating the 24 hour only option as well as Saturday/Sunday. A setting menu allowing to select which days of the week and what time range to view when in daily view would be very appreciated by us users!

Often a rostered panel/round/tour crosses over two months. The current view then splits the tour as a single month can only be viewed. It would be better to be able to scroll across so that we can see the view of parts of different months and scroll back and forth as we make changes.

I run a 24/7 shift roster based on an 8 day schedule, however can only choose a schedule based on week(s) or month(s)

• Kevin AveryKevin Avery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use a "monthly" schedule, but it must start on a Sunday and end on a Saturday. So our February schedule starts on February 5th and ends on March 4th. If we could show the schedule that way and be able to print our "month" that way then this tool would be quite useful.

I'd like to define the length of the planning period (for me it is 9 weeks).
        However I cannot print these 9 weeks on one sheet (only day, week and month). Would it be possible to add a view beside week and month for the whole "planning period". I need this also to sum up the working hours (like now for week and month available.

Feedback and Knowledge Base