I suggest you ...

Double booking

Prevent ability to double book a person, show conflict!

95 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

J shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Johan Bennink commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My initial thought would also have been to allow a shift to be used by a member/user once, but as Brenda says she uses groups in a different manner. In her definition it is more a unit of work that does not occupy the entire shift so overbooking a user/member in multiple groups for the same shift is not that big of a problem but she still want to be altered - probably because you don't want to assign to many "tasks"/ groups. Actually that more sounds like how a Kanban board works

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree - I would have thought this would be a very quick win for development to process. Looking forward to it being in the next release!

• E commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. Seems like it should be a fundamental feature.

• Brenda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if when you book a shift for someone who is already booked in another group if the system would give you a message identifying this. I don't want it to prevent booking because I often have more than one task or group assigned to a rep. They may be working in more than one place. Not sure why I thought this was important but maybe wanted to follow to make sure I can still book more than one Group/activity each day to a rep.

Feedback and Knowledge Base