I suggest you ...

Differentiate between an administrator and a manager.

Differentiate between an administrator and a manager. Admins can support the department by creating shifts and adding/assisting employees but requests are sent to managers only for approval.

63 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Meagan BaxterMeagan Baxter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AlistairAlistair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have 4 shifts with 4 Shift Leaders who I would like to manage their own shifts time off requests. It would be good to be able to create a shift and assign a shift leader to that shift as well as assigning associates to that shift.

• BrendaBrenda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, I am an administrator and have three supervisors within the department that I schedule for and they share team members so all have to be on the same schedule. I would like to be able to limit access to the supervisors to their own task teams/work groups and not vacation scheduling

• Chuck SteenChuck Steen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this. I am a manager and have 3 leads that report to me. I want them to be able to edit and add time off for the call center reps, but I dont want them to add or edit there own time off.

Feedback and Knowledge Base