Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Wayne Gerber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Managers are not always in front of a PC to make schedule changes via the browser. Add ability to add/edit shifts via mobile app.

• Sebastian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our schedules change daily and we need the flexibility of being able to not only track those changes in labor hours but also in what we completed, what's left or what has changed (notes).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If there is a schedule change and I'm not near a computer, it would be very helpful to be able to edit schedules from my phone.

• Graham Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for "Mobile Scheduling" our front line workers submit their own time so this is extremely important for us. thanks !!

Staff and managers to be able to update shift times via the mobile app, and staff to be able to edit their own shifts at all (flexi-time staff work before and after normal finish times)

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MAKE STAFF HUB APPLICATION TO ALLOW EDITING OFFLINE THEN UPLOAD WHEN REQUIRED

• Kristy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow managers / administrators to edit or note in a shift within the app. Last minute changes always happen at inconvenient times of the day and night. Mobile is where it’s at!!

• Amanda Haeder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The admin team would like to be able to change shifts on the mobile version. Right now we are only able to change the shifts on the PC version.

• Michelle Morris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just noticed the first comment/request for admin user mobile interface was a year ago!! Even your LOGO picture above does not have anyone lugging around an office computer or laptop. Obviously the administrators want to work on a mobile platform, why is that not a priority! Please support administrative mobile use!

• Michelle Morris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The mobile platform for administrators is the same as the platform for staff. I log in and it tells me I have no shifts scheduled. I am unable to schedule, add employees, etc. The administrator user should have the same tools in the mobile platform as on the computer platform. Who uses computers 100% of the time nowadays? I sometimes need to make quick changes and I have to tell staff, to wait because I am not in the office or at home. I do not want to have to lug my computer around everywhere I go just in case I need to make changes to the schedule. Please provide admin user interface on the mobile platform. Office 365 apps are supposed to be all about the mobile platform/ work from anywhere... Let's make that a reality! Please!!!

• Brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow schedule to be edited from mobile app. Add ability to delete a shift or change to time off from mobile app

• Erick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From a PDF file? I don't understand the use case. XLSX, CSV, etc... would make sense.

• Emily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow for managers to add, edit, and delete shifts from the mobile platform.

This would be very much appreciated for when schedule changes need to be made outside of the office!

It would be very useful to be able to schedule and view published schedules in the mobile app. Currently I have to view the published pdf, but then can’t make any changes without going to the desktop version. Having this functionality in the mobile app would be fantastic!!!

It would be useful for the admins to be able to view a full scrollable rota in the mobile app.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base