or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very useful to be able to schedule and view published schedules in the mobile app. Currently I have to view the published pdf, but then can’t make any changes without going to the desktop version. Having this functionality in the mobile app would be fantastic!!!

It would be useful for the admins to be able to view a full scrollable rota in the mobile app.

We want to roll this application out from our current small group (less than 12) to a very large group (400+). There needs to be access to core functions on both web and mobile platforms for this to work for us.

• Angelika SzalayAngelika Szalay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if manager could apply shifts on mobilebas well, not all managers work on desktop all the time, quick adjustments can then be done on the go.

This would be good for our type of service support for unscheduled support response.

• @DavidMcKnight@DavidMcKnight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought you could do this, so went in to make a quick schedule adjustment while I was away from my desk, and was surprised it's not currently possible. I can accept a schedule request, which I can't from the web. Needs to be a better crossover experience between the web and mobile. Thanks!

• FrederiqueFrederique commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Managers can only have a global visibility on the desktop version.
        Would be very convenient to offer them such visibility (daily, weekly) on the mobile app.
        Upload a schedule from an xls version could also really help the managers.

At the very least, the ability to copy and publish, ON MOBILE DEVICE ,previously used schedule ( template ) for upcoming weeks

Hi!
        It would be great if we can make slightly changes on the schedule without the web browser. For example, edit an employee shift or switch without they need to send request to each other

• KimKim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If there is a change in a shift which comes other than the request or swap, I would like to be able to edit a shift being I am an administrator.

Currently it seems that managers would need to visit the desktop website to view a daily or weekly comprehensive view of all shifts. We would love to have the same view via mobile app as well as manage or changes shift without the use of PC

• SteveSteve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to change or add a shift to the app rather than logging in through the browser

• GaryGary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be so handy to schedule ad hoc shifts when demand warrents it.

• WayneWayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have staff taht visit other sites during the day and as a manager I need to know where they are, if they could update there Shift notes via the mobile app this would be great

Feedback and Knowledge Base