We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Show release notes for StaffHub

Hello Staffhub Team:

Requesting a means to receive release notes and/or update notifications for StaffHub.

28 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Josh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There really needs to be more clarity about what features have been released, bugs fixed etc, even if it's just a few words on how to use them!

For example, the "Availability" feature you've rolled out in iOS 1.59, the App Store description for the update just states "Bug fixes and improvements". It's not until you log on to the Desktop version you get a small description of the new feature (which is then lost forever when cleared).

I wasted a fair amount of time trying to work out where the "Availability" function is on the Desktop version for Admins, and gave up trying to find the functionality and what it does. It wasn't until I opened the iOS app and noticed the "Availability" function in the Options section that I found some kind of usable interface. Users would never have known about this feature from reading the App Store update description.

I appreciate the agile nature of developing this application, but until you offer something resembling release notes I believe people will get turned off playing "hide and seek" with the new features, which is a shame as it has the potential to be a really powerful application.

• Dan Newton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it possible to have a page/blog or even email notification to StaffHub Team Admins with release notes/new features?

There's been a few times now where new features have appeared in my team that just suddenly appeared without my knowledge. Nothing wrong with this as such (appreciate StaffHub is a cloud product) but often I have to go and find out what these features are myself.

Release notes of some sort would really be appreciated as a heads up of changes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base