I suggest you ...

The Admin(s) should have option to get an email notification for requests and changes

Since we spend a lot of time on a desktop, we shouldn't be limited to the mobile app to see requests. There should be an option in settings.

131 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When a time off request is submitted I would like an email sent to a manager for approval. I would also like an email to be sent to the requester when the time off request is approved or denied

Notifications via email to admin/manager and full functionality of mobile in Browser.

• Erik Balcome commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I went live prematurely with StaffHub. The premise behind the program is wonderful. Unfortunately the limitations of the desktop web portal (combined with no W10 mobile app) have hampered full utilization. Even if the W10 mobile app doesn't come along, building full functionality into the desktop portal would alleviate many stresses.

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would this require an exchange online mailbox or can it users have on premise mailboxes on exchange 2013

Yes, all functionality through a web interface. We can't expect staff to subsidize the office by having to buy smartphones if they wouldn't otherwise have one.

• Mishma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Similarly there are several employees that are still not comfortable using a mobile app. They should have full access to request time off and make changes through the web

• Matt LaMore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is currently the only thing keeping me from going live with my team. To much is dependent on the mobile app.

Feedback and Knowledge Base