I suggest you ...

Connect StaffHub to Outlook calendar of team members

It would be great to have a preview of each team members Outlook calendar while planing and to have planed shift in the members Outlook calendar as write back, due to the fact, that Outlook is everyones main calendar.

121 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Torben VolkmannTorben Volkmann shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Working on it  ·  StaffHub SupportAdminStaffHub Support (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

Hi,

We have added support in Microsoft Flow that will allow you to add your new shifts to your Office 365, Outlook.com or Google calendars. You can find templates for these flows here: flow.microsoft.com/search/?q=staffhub

Please note that these flows currently only work for team managers, but we’ll soon update them to work for team members as well

- Aby (StaffHub team)

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

Will there be integration through the Staffhub app? Microsoft flow has been restricted by my IT department for reasons unknown.

Thanks,

Austin Haglund

• AllanAllan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hopefully Microsoft Flow support is not all that it will be limited to. You need to be able to see the availability information for team members and have StaffHub write appointments directly into Outlook.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some customers are currently using Projects-Server with Allocatus (a Sync Tool for Projects to Exchange). With having a connection between an planning tool and the primary Outlook Calendar there would be no need to have Projects with Allocatus for most use cases.

Feedback and Knowledge Base