We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Integration with with payroll services (i.e., Gusto, ADP, etc.)

The ability to export shifts worked directly to a payroll service.

63 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Christopher shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ADP. Users now track their time and attendance and PTO requests via the ADP portal. Without an integration in the new staffhub built into Microsoft Teams version, adoption will be next to impossible.

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I voted for this option when Staffhub didn’t have the API yet.
    The API and Webhooks from Staffhub opened a lot of possibilities. If the new feature of adding custom fields that is now rolling out would also be accessible to the API then you can integrate Staffhub with a lot of external software like you would like to.
    If ADP is widely used then it could be beneficial to have an integration template made for it.

I love the idea that I could integrate all my employees into a single unified solution with Microsoft 365. StaffHub has great potential but still lacks so many necessary features to help me run my retail business. I'm currently paying $2/month per employee for Humanity - no brainier to get them all over to Office 365 for an additional $3/month if StaffHub was a complete solution. Time Clock needs to be able to be tied to a single specific PC. Need to be able to assign wages to each employee so reports can be run on the cost to schedule. Requesting time off is great, but also the ability to swap schedules with other employees is good too.

Seriously - look at Humanity and then make them an offer.

It would be good to integrate with accounting and payroll systems like Xero or Employment Hero. So the hours worked, hourly rates based on Awards and shifts from multiple work areas can be exported to those systems.

Otherwise this is only good for manual manipulation and import of spreadsheets. Moreover without any rates and taxation function it doesn’t help much for accounts and payroll processing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base