I suggest you ...

Create StaffHub teams from existing Office groups.

It would be a good functionality if we could create StaffHub teams out from existing Office groups. As it is now the StaffHub team creates an Office group. Just like the fuction we have now with Teams where we can bind a new team with an existing Office group.

224 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Z1TT0 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DionV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Groups/Teams/StaffHub integration is needed! I just found out that my testing of StaffHub created two new O365 Groups, that appear in Outlook Groups, but not in Teams, and appear to have their own OneDrive, SharePoint, Calendar, etc. Too confusing!

• James Shride commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it is possible to make this happen automatically, that we a hiring manager can just add the new employee to a Teams Group, and automatically get an enrollment in a StaffHub team.

• Ramesh Kashyap commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add options to create shifts. So we can quickly assign the shift to staff member. Currently we need to add it manually for each day and each member

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft Teams is so good as a one stop shop with all the connectors and Tabs. It is a no brainer to get this linked in the same way as a VSTS calendar or Planner.

• Juan D. Ayala Sanchez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This idea allow unify the apps of Microsoft and have the collaboration that our teams need.

For example Microsoft Teams integrated with Microsoft Staff Hub will allow control the scheduled hours, the planned task, files shared teams, etc in just one World Software Provider.

I would like part to better this idea.

Feedback and Knowledge Base