We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Show available team members for Open Shifts

If would be fantastic if we could develop shifts as an object and then see the available team members for that shift. We do a lot of event management and it would be nice to creat an event and staff hub would show the available team members for said event. This would be in contrast to the current system of working solely on the availabilities of team members and “hunting” for an open slot in everyone’s time.

This could also correlate to a open shift field. For instance if it has not yet been assigned but is created and ready to be assigned. Staged shift if you will.

Hope that makes sense.

102 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Andrew Ribaudo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to “sell” shifts to workers and have them bid on it. I deal with highly paid short term shift thanks

• mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Work for a 911 center, would get rid of our current scheduling software if this was an option

Feedback and Knowledge Base